Chonky Bumblebee Painting

I made this for @Fonduie is the OWS as she had a Pinterest board with fuzzy, chonky bumblebees they were so cute I couldn’t get them out of my head. This is a tiny little acrylic painting that I did between the kids pestering me and having to go make dinner. I was very pleased with the way it turned out. I’ve not always been a loose painter but I am warming up to the technique.

35 Likes

I LOVE it! Fat bumblebees are the BEST and you really captured it! Thank you!!!:black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart::yellow_heart::black_heart:

2 Likes

Gorgeous! I love the style and colors.

1 Like

I love it!

1 Like

It’s wonderful, and truly captures the essence of a bumblebee!

1 Like

I love this so hard! It is the cutest!

1 Like

Maybe it’s good to have interruptions - you achieved such a luminous quality on the wings and the colors are rich!

1 Like

I love how the background wraps around the sides. This little fat fuzzy is so cute!

1 Like

Adorable. I love the highlighting on his back and the colors you chose.

1 Like

nice painting. it 's a nice bee.

1 Like

So cute! I like that both the bee and the canvas itself are kinda chonky.

3 Likes

Very fantastic!

1 Like

Fuzzee beeee! I love it!

1 Like

This is really cute! I love the background color you picked and the style of the painting.

1 Like

I love it! I’m such a sucker for cute fat little bees. Beautifully done. :honeybee: :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Beautiful painting - the brushstrokes give it a dreamy feel :heart:

Love the chunky canvas paired with the chonky bumble.

2 Likes

Beautiful! Your painting style is amazing. The bumblebee is adorable. Im sure she loved it!

2 Likes