COMPLETED - Choose your own adventure kitchen swap! closed - sendouts 27 may 2022

oh, I definitely need to try making that pattern! I was on a dishcloth knitting kick years ago, but haven’t made one in ages

2 Likes

A couple of tawashi (dish scrubbies)
Utensil rolls to store silverware
Chopstick roll for bringing reusable chopsticks or reusable cutlery on the go
Bag for carrying a lunchbox
Hmm… set of coasters?
Kitchen themed wall art
Mug cozy
Reusable tea bags
Oh, maybe one of those jars with all the dry ingredients for cookies. Tricky to ship, but might be fun.

3 Likes

this one just showed up in my ravelry pattern highlights:

2 Likes

signups close on the 29th, so if you are sitting on that fence, come on down and join us!!! two options to play.

also. does your kitchen have a theme/style? or what colour is it, if thats easier to say…

mine is green (shocking, i know!!), with cream cabinets that we painted last spring (needs another coat and to be sealed)

1 Like

here are some other ideas

trivet/hot pad
bowl covers
mug rug
reuseable liner for recycleables
decorated mug
placemats
cloth napkins

1 Like

Those non-stick pan protectors.
Un-paper towels
Did someone say tea cosy? @Edel , I know that’s on your wish list :kissing_heart:
Table runner?
I like this cute Gnome tea towel topper @roler made.

4 Likes

quick question – my craft is knitting, so if I made dishcloths, could my medium item be a set of a few (or possibly a hand towel & a dishcloth)?
Just want to be sure before I commit

2 Likes

definitely!!!

1 Like

I miss swapping so much - this is tempting but I am in the midst of unpacking in a new house so I think I must wait just a bit longer before committing to a swap

5 Likes

happy friday, everyone!! signups close late tonight and i’ll have partners posted tomorrow!!! so if you are thinking about it, its time to get those questionnaires in!!

1 Like

super last call!!

As a knitter, I’d say one dishcloth could be closer to a ”medium” than a ”small” depending on size/complexity of the pattern. So to me two dishcloths would definitely be a medium.

4 Likes

ok. partners are posted and questionnaires sent, let me know if i dont know how to copy and paste!!! sometimes i surprise myself!!

2 Likes

I have a few possible ideas, but I’ll need to do a stash dive to see if I have what I think I have… Today we’re poking around in the garden, mostly ignoring the deplorable state of the kitchen/rest of the house…

3 Likes

i started a thing yesterday for @Kwality570 and am brainstorming something for @Annchen, but i do have an idea or two about what i might make…

1 Like

Excited about making something for @geekgirl! Just mental plotting and planning at this point, since I’m not at home with my craft stash at the moment.

2 Likes

I waffled back and forth over a couple of things but think I have made a decision and plan to start tonight!

2 Likes

Well, obviously i missed signups, but when i get home from vacation, i may craft alongside y’all:)

4 Likes

i finished @Kwality570’s thing and now i am on to @Annchen’s…the stitch pattern and i seem to be getting along, so far…but we’ll see how long that lasts…ha.

4 Likes

Ha ha, if you don’t get along it’s a design feature!

1 Like