Christmas Card Swap Gallery

From @Mvanrh11
Really lovely die cut tree! Plus a note on some very cool printed paper that I can use in a future project. Very thoughtful.
Thank you!

12 Likes

YAY! I am glad it arrived

so many new cards - so cool!!!

got mine from Kwality570 - it’s so very fab. love the collage look of it. thank you so much! it’s on a white background but this looks a tad blue - the trees really shine.

7 Likes

here is a much better pic of them all together - got them hanging in the dining room in just the right spot - thank you again everyone! they look so nice together.

8 Likes

I received a lovely card from @Mvanrh11! The gold star is gold foil and shiny, but my camera did not pick that up. Very pretty, thank you! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

I got my card from @geekgirl ! Love it!

10 Likes

Group shot under the tree:

And I finally remembered to check the back of my postcard from @PhoenixFireDesigns’s card!

Looks like I could still send it, if I knew a Mr. Woollard :laughing:.

13 Likes

I’m glad all my partners enjoyed their sparkly ‘cups of cheer!’ @Whistlefish and @Camelama, I used my embroidery machine to stitch out the designs. I’ll make a post about them with a few more details.

3 Likes

You’re welcome! I also found it hard to get a picture showing the star off.

1 Like

Sorry friends, I finally succumb to covid, so I can’t check my po box until I’m no longer a plague-bearer. I think I have one more waiting on me.

6 Likes

I received a fantastic cross stitch card from @Whistlefish
So appropriate for my household!

And a cuted beaded Christmas tree from @Camelama

7 Likes

Hey - I need everyone’s help.
Please check the 1st post of this thread and make sure everything looks correct as far as what you have received.
Not everyone sent me messages when they received cards so I am not sure if I am missing anything and scrolling through the posts is a huge PITA.

I believe these are the outstanding items. Please let me know if you have received these cards:

@Mvanrh11 have you received from @Cindy or @Whistlefish
@PhoenixFireDesigns have you received from @wittychild
@Camelama have you received from @PhoenixFireDesigns, @curiousfae, or @Smmarrt
@Whistlefish have you received from @PhoenixFireDesigns or @Smmarrt
@wittychild have you received from @curiousfae

Thanks everyone!

@Mvanrh11 and @Myrthena - can you let me know what was the confusing part so I know what to reword for next time?

Yes, I did… it’s here: Christmas Card Swap Gallery - #65 by wittychild

1 Like

Yes, I received from all 3!

1 Like

“This swap is to make a homemade Christmas card and send to your partner(s) with a note.”. I thought the note was a separate paper with a wish (as a note is that here) si it was probably language misunderstanding .

3 Likes

Yes! Ive been sick with covid so i didn’t go to my po box until now.

Thank you @wittychild for the lovely embossed card and sorry for the delay in posting.

6 Likes

Hi All

I received both of my cards on the 24th so just in time for Christmas! Luck was on our side with the international shipping!

First up is this amazing Christmas cross stitch Christmas pun! from @Whistlefish

and Second is this awesome watercolour bauble painting from @Cindy

8 Likes

Yes I have received both and have just posted pictures, I went away and didn’t get a chance to upload the photos

2 Likes

Round 2 has been posted

1 Like