COMPLETED- Christmas Card Swap - Sign Up until Nov 27 - Send out Dec 5, 2022

I agree! Sometimes I feel overwhelmed by a lack of time to do anything, yet I always find time to go down internet rabbit holes. I need to spend less time falling into the internet and more time doing real stuff!

4 Likes

This is a really fun idea! This time of year I always start making Christmas cards, I could make a few extra this time.

Although I’m not sure about the current state of international mail, I haven’t received my ornament from the ongoing onrnament swap and I don’t think the person I claimed has received theirs either.

4 Likes

I’m in. Going to work on my cards!!!

2 Likes

I wasn’t going to do anymore swaps this year … @geekgirl stop posting so many good ones :flushed:

7 Likes

i’m in :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey Everyone, I updated the questionnaire to make it a bit more clear. For this swap you make your cards BEFORE signing up. So when you send in your questionnaire you will have your cards already done.

This is so that once sign ups are done on Nov 27 you already have the cards to mail out by Dec 5th!

Also, per the site swap rules, it is a requirement to post in the swap thread before signing up

Thanks!

4 Likes

I was digging around in my craft room and found some amazing Christmas washi tape I bought last year after the holiday. I can’t wait to get started on my cards!

8 Likes

I’ve started on my cards. I’m loosely following something I found on someone’s blog. Right now it all looks like a hot mess but I’m hopeful it’s going to all turn out great!

3 Likes

4 Cards are ready !

2 Likes

Looking at doing some card making next weekend cant wait!!! Stalking pinterest to get some ideas

I’m wrapping up my 12 Days swap, so if I get some crafting time, I think I’ll be able to enjoy swapping a bit here.

3 Likes

I made some cards this weekend! I can participate! Woo!

2 Likes

Finished and signed up

3 Likes

Oooh, washi tape for cards is a fantastic idea!
Hmmmm, you may have just convinced me that I can handle this swap after all!
:heart:

1 Like

I spent part of the weekend playing around with my Sizzix and embossing powders, and managed to turn out some cards. I’m in! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I started making a card yesterday. Hopefully I’ll be able to make a couple and join in! :christmas_tree: :sparkles:

5 Likes

I have the beginnings of an idea for this, but also a lot of craft chaos to clean up before I join any more swaps :laughing:. We’ll see…

2 Likes

Oh fun! I think I can make some time to make up some cards!

2 Likes

I have an idea for upcycled vintage. Is that “crafted” enough to count for this swap? I think it will be cool.

3 Likes

Sounds good to me!

1 Like