Christmas Craftalong

Do you have twins?

@Immaculata --what a great tradition! Sounds like the best part is trying to make it all a surprise!

2 Likes

No. My eldest son and my nephew are both 11.

4 Likes

Cookie decorating is a totally acceptable alternative. :smile:

4 Likes

OH! Maybe some of y’all’s Christmas crafts would be great entries in the Green Holiday “Greens” Challenge!

5 Likes

Gotta turn it to just the right angle, LOL
Will the kids help you decorate it?

1 Like

This is so interesting!
In my mind, St Nick & Santa were always the same, but I guess not!

And @AIMR , your ornaments came out great!

3 Likes

They are definitely cousins or something, but in my country we consider them different people. Parents here often tell kids that St Nick and Santa made a deal together, and that St. Nick visits children today in some countries, and Santa visits kids in other countries at Christmas.

6 Likes

One down!

15 Likes

Good on you!

2 Likes

Did you knit that in seed stitch? Love the texture!

3 Likes

Yes!

Pattern.

3 Likes

I feel like I’m getting nowhere here. Must. Get. Knitting!

8 Likes

The hat I am doing also has a lovely texture but it uses slip stitch. I did a scarf in all moss stitch so I know it is very time consuming!

3 Likes

What pattern are you working on? I have 3 more hats to make and of course when my daughters saw me working on this they want their own…

4 Likes

It is a basic hat, cast on 70-90.

I can message you the PDF.

2 Likes

Beautiful!

2 Likes

It’s one of the the yarns I got at Bliss the first time we went! I have plans to make a matching one with the pink yarn. It looks so cute on the girls, it’s slouchy and awesome.

That would be awesome, thank you! I have been on a hat pattern pinning frenzy lately. :smile:

4 Likes

Two down!

14 Likes

Omg look at you go!

1 Like

13 Likes