Let’s put a fun, crafty twist on holiday/winter décor this year! Replace those single use wreaths, swags, and garlands with reusable alternatives. Get creative here! Your entries do not have to be faux plants, just reusable replacements for single use plant items. See a few examples below for inspiration!
- You must craft a reusable alternative to a typically plant-based winter decoration.
- Each member may only submit one entry, which cannot already be posted on its own thread.
- Additionally, your entry may not be submitted for any other contest in this community.
- All entries must be posted by midnight on January 1st, 2023.
The winner of The Green Holiday “Greens” Challenge will receive a $20 Amazon gift card.
- You should submit your entry by creating a project post on the Completed Projects sub-board.
- You are REQUIRED to have a descriptive title and then include “- Green Holiday “Greens” 2022 Entry” (example: Abbee’s Fiber Wreath - Green Holiday “Greens” 2022 Entry). Once you have posted your submission, you need to reply to this thread with a link to your post. If you do not do this, your entry will not be considered.
- Voting will happen on January 2-9, 2023.
- The winner will be announced on January 10th - we will contact you via Private Message, after the announcement.
- If cheating of any sort is discovered, the applicable entry and votes will be disqualified.
If you have any questions, or want to chat about your crafting progress for this challenge, post it here! Let’s have fun!