It’s evening here, so that’s why the quality of the pictures is quite poor, but I couldn’t wait showing these off! I’ll take better pictures tomorrow.
In total I’ve made 6, they all come from the same panel. I’ve already sent 4 to their new owners, and these two are the last ones, for Mr Imma and I. Honestly, this wasn’t the most fun thing to make. The seam allowance on the panel is quite narrow, especially considering the fact that you’re going to include batting. I kind of made up the bias tape binding and loop as I went along. As long as you don’t look very closely, the end result looks fine!
The backing is a Christmas fabric from stash and it’s lined with plain unbleached cotton. There’s batting between the front and the lining but not between the back and the lining.