Chunky House Halloween Edition 2023

Would anyone be interested in joining this swap for 2023? I know there are a lot of swaps going on right now. I probably wouldn’t start signups until:

signups September 5-12 (that gives four weekends to craft for busy weekday ppl)
sendouts October 10 (post office is always so busy on Mondays)

I’ve been organizing this swap for many many many years now.

Here is the swap from last year.

Here is my Pinterest page that has a gallery of the houses sent/received.

3 Likes

I have always regretted not joining this swap in the past, so I’m in for this year!

1 Like

I always enjoy this swap. Puts me in Halloween mood.

1 Like

I have admired the gallery each year and wondered why I didn’t join…I love Halloween!

1 Like

If the timing works, I’d give it a go.

1 Like

I’m a probably, (barring random household catastrophies of course.)

2 Likes

Should you start that late? We might have international that will join and take time to get to the location. Not trying to push you, ignore me if you have the dates already worked out. We normally have more swaps going on right now. Don’t let that stop you! I think people have more time once the kiddos are back in school.

True. I was thinking of the STS and the Ongoing Ornament swap. Plus there’s the pocket letter, the atc, etc, but I guess there isn’t really a Halloween one is there? It is August for one more day.
Maybe it would be good to start early.

What if…
signups September 5-12 (that gives four weekends to craft for busy weekday ppl)
sendouts October 10 (post office is always so busy on Mondays)

I’m going to change it up so we don’t have one group or two. If you’ve been in this swap before you’ll know what I’m talking about. It’ll be a bit easier for me to assign partners if everyone makes just two houses.

2 Likes

This is the time swapping ramps up. I wouldn’t worry about how many are going on. People will join what they are excited about, and people are excited about Halloween!!!

1 Like

ONe thing I loved about the old site was the sheer number of Halloween swaps and activities! You cannot have a group like LC without Halloween! We all need our creepy support group.

2 Likes

Spoo-ooky, yeah yeah yeah, spooky

1 Like

I agree with @gozer…most people here are eligible to join multiple swaps and will join the ones they really want to do…I like your schedule, @irid3sc3nt …that is plenty of time to craft and mail…I try to combine any messy painting/art type projects, which, in reality, are a lot of the Halloween ones…I am sure others do the same…

2 Likes

Okay cool. I’ll probably stick with that schedule then so I can have a little time to get into the swing of organizing STS as well. Shouldn’t be an issue to organize both.

1 Like

I opened the swap early. :ghost:

Come have fun with us in the Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2023 swap!

1 Like