Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2021 GALLERY

I love all the 3D elements you added! So fun using the cheese cloth and starch method for the ghost. And of course those little skeletons are legit ENDLESSLY useful. You gotta have a few in the stash always.

The walking ghost is great!

Mine from @RagingSloth landed yesterday:

3 Likes

Cool! I love the two sided houses, I always want to know what’s in the back yard.

1 Like

I read that as a Night Elf in the woods. I think it’s the pointy ears. Very cool and that back paper is also spectacular.

And my final house from @marionberries arrived yesterday!

4 Likes

Very cool!

Is that one your glass-type ones? I believe I have one in my collection :wink:

I received from @marionberries and just LOOOK! It’s gorgeous!

I love the glass-like plastic windows! This is so fun!
Thanks, Marionberries!

5 Likes

All plastic and paper , but it does look a bit like stained glass.

2 Likes

I forgot to show you the little card w/ poem @marionberries sent with the pumpkin house. :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

what kind of plastic do you use?

The light blue is xray plastic…who knows where I picked that up. And the amber is two layers of cellophane. I bought a roll once and will likely never use it up.
I’ve also used clear notebook dividers in the past, but didn’t think to use them this time. Too much stash maybe? Never.

I am amazed at the variety we always come up with. And I just received my houses…posting soon.

1 Like

Oh nice. There was something…ah yes, kite paper. I think someone on here told me about it. “thin yet firm with a translucent gloss”

what a cool idea - very creative on both

got my house from thanate - love the pumpkins and the bird in the window - very cool.

5 Likes

How much is that birdie in the window?
Hm… flappy tail… can’t think of a good rhyme

Song aside, it’s a fun house and I, too, like the bird in the window.

I received new spooky houses to add to my collection. Thank you both, I’ve added these wonderful houses to my mantle display.

From @RagingSloth a spooky moon-filled house. I love the moon image and the words. Purple and orange, I love it, it has a wonderful feel to it. And the card is so cute.

And from @thanate a scary haunted house…oh my, is that an octopus staring at me and trying to escape, do they need help? Should I run? And the 3d pumpkins are so happy!

7 Likes

The moon is actually from a clothing tag from the brand Killstar. I can never force myself to throw the tags away. Lol. At least I found a use for one.

3 Likes

It’s great!