Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2023 GALLERY

Ohmyghosts! So many cute details. The house number is the perfect touch.

2 Likes

How fun! I bet they have a lot of cobwebs to dust! I love that ghosts like pink…

2 Likes

I got this lovely house from @AIMR in Saturday’s mail:

11 Likes

That is beautiful! I love all the filigree. The owls are perfect.

Wow! Gorgeous colors and style!

Glad you like it! I figured a pumpkin patch overseen by owls was a good theme for you…

1 Like

@AIMR , Gorgeous house!

Thanks! I did this one and the one for @irid3sc3nt using stash that I have had for a very long time…I want to make one of these for my own collection, but I’m not sure if I can find the same supplies…sometimes one is inspired by what you have on hand…lately, though, I am more inspired by using everyday things, so I have been eyeing my collection of cardboard, thanks to this swap! ha

2 Likes

Your “use the good stuff” line has been inspirational for me this year. I finally cut into that kimono that had fallen apart, and incorporated bits of the gorgeous leopard pattern silk, and used up the whole yard of the cool yarn…

3 Likes

Finally I’m getting pics. So much to do this week!

Here is my house and card from @AIMR !

So shiny and sparkly! And polka-dot-y. Linda, did you cut out the fiddly top part or was this a cool house you found?
I’m super happy with my house! It’s on the mantle with LovelyMiss’ house!

9 Likes

Oooh, that’s cool! Perfectly spooky and so well crafted!

1 Like

@irid3sc3nt Perfecy dark and creepy house. But with bling! Gives a stitched leather feel too. Wonderful details.

1 Like

Cool house! All the little details make this really spectacular.

2 Likes

This house is a creepy cave:

from @Bunny1kenobi— thanks much!

9 Likes

Eeek! Spooky! I love the horn and cave texture!

1 Like

Very creepy! Sure not going into any caves anytime soon! Yikes!

Does this creature have a name? Love the border.

2 Likes

Love this creepy cave! Nice take on the Chunky House theme. Reminds me of A House Is a House for Me.

A cave is a house for a skull or a crow, and a house is a house for me!

4 Likes

I received a beautiful and thoughtful package from @curiousfae today!

First up, the adorable stickers on the outside, pretty box it was packaged in, and a fantastic card in a cool envelope! I love the ghosties!

And the house! Wow! It’s made using a wood base, and has so many cool little elements, like the sparkles on the crystal ball. Also, the green on the back is one of my absolute favorite colors! It’s awesome.

Thank you so much! I appreciate your care and craftiness!

8 Likes

I also love that color…to me, it is a perfect neutral!

I love the bling and the sparkly crystal ball…another lovely chunky!

1 Like

I’m glad you like it!

1 Like