Chunky Houses Halloween Edition 2023; SO October 16th

I have a concept, I just need to start playing with it. Time to cut some cardboard!

2 Likes

I LOVE itKuPiLLiimaginarium, haven’t ordered anything yet, it’s so hard to narrow it down (I know they’re not something real expensive, but it’s kind of like the dollar store…you keep adding things to your cart because it’s only a dollar…then you get to the register and wonder how your total is $75 :laughing:

I have purchased some Halloween designs from PixieTalesTreasury, and Likeinkdrops, and a while ago I purchased some antique doll printables from Store4Fun to make tags for my SIL (she collects antique dolls), and some fantasy house printables from TRPrintDesigns.
I’ll have to check out geckogalz and arttealife.

2 Likes

Right? Her stuff is 50% off right now and I still manage put 50$ in my cart.

Been crafting all day! 80% done.

4 Likes

Shipping out one of my houses today!

On a roll, so hopefully, I can get the second one done and shipped out so I can chill and work on another swap that is due by the same deadline!

2 Likes

How is everyone doing on their houses?

Some have sent and received already (check out the gallery), but you still have a little while until the official Send Out date.

2 Likes

I sent both of mine last week!

2 Likes

and Steiconi I got yours saturday - off to post pics - it’s super nice.

1 Like

Glad you like it!

@steiconi I also received this weekend. We were camping at a weekend event in Massachusetts. It was cold and rainy all weekend. We did stay dry and warm. Meals were outside but we had a warm meeting place to hang out in. So it warmed me even more to get a wonderfully creepy little house in the mail! I love it. I’ll post soon.

1 Like

I just finished my second house…I really want to keep it now… :smile:

I don’t have supplies to make another one, so off it goes tomorrow.

I’m just putting finishing touches on mine. Should be sending out by the weekend.

2 Likes

I need to attack mine with a cutting implement and have been sort of putting that off… (will be fine to send by the deadline, tho)

1 Like

I haven’t even started! But I think I have a perfect plan. I have Fridays off now and it is going to be rainy so CRAFTING TIME!

3 Likes

Finished the house for @thanate. It’s a bit delicate as it turns out- made me work for it!! It’s packaged up with lots of fluff to prevent as many bumps to the noggin as possible so it will get a tracking number. I hope to get it shipped out tomorrow.

2 Likes

It’s October 1st today! Send outs are in 10 days. If you need more time, let me know, I can easily be persuaded to push back the date.

I’m trying out a new technique. Super confident in my skillz. :roll_eyes: :crazy_face:

1 Like

Both of mine have already been received, so I am good!

3 Likes

Checking my mail is on my list of stuff to do today. Maybe your house is there!

1 Like

Finished up and boxed. Hopefully getting to the po tomorrow.

2 Likes

I fi ished and packaged as well. PO tomorrow…I hope.

2 Likes