Circuit Board Embossed Party Napkins

We hosted TheMisterT’s work team (IT) and their families for a BBQ over the weekend. I thought it would be fun to use my circuit board embossing folder to add a little something to the paper napkins.

CircuitBoardNapkins02

They were pretty subtle and, well… these being stereotypical IT and IT-adjacent folks, TheMisterT pointed out the embossing. :upside_down_face:

CircuitBoardNapkins01

It wasn’t a big group, 7 in total, so I did about 20 napkins and that worked out well. We have just a few left over. We’re a cloth napkin household, but will use the leftovers for tomato, turmeric, and beet based foods for the next little bit. :rofl:

28 Likes

Such a thoughtful little detail!

1 Like

It would never have occurred to me to emboss napkins… this is such a clever idea!

Thanks, pals!

@wittychild I have to give credit to Pinterest for the idea of embossing napkins! I did have to trim one side of the napkins about 1/8" to get them to go through my Sizzix without crinkling and creasing along one side. I probably could have just used a rolling pin instead, but… yeah.

2 Likes

OMG, you are the party planning queen! Never would have entered my mind to try to customize the paper napkins. Wow!

Awww, you! THANK YOU!

Aaaaaaaa i love these! As a geek i 100% approve. :nerd_face:

1 Like

Hehe! Thanks!

That is so cool! What a clever thing to do.

Genius. I never thought of embossing napkins. Gives me ideas…

Those are so clever!

Very cool!

Aw, thanks pals!

So cute. Were they impressed after he pointed it out at least?

2 Likes

You are so wonderfully extra. I love it.

1 Like

These are awesome! My electrical engineering husband would totally geek out over these :blush:

Very next level! What an awesome touch!

Thanks, everyone!

@Kwality570 They appreciated it to varying degrees, yes. :rofl:

1 Like

:bulb: Congratulations! This brilliant project is featured this week! :bulb:

Awwww, wow! Thanks!

1 Like