CLOSED -50 Projects in 2020

I do not off the top of my head. But I can check and see if I can find the name.

I get so much happy from seeing all the projects you wonderful makers post! :heart_eyes:

I finished a birthday gift for one of my dear ones who is a sometimes-user of the site, so I don’t want to make a topic for it yet. BUT I WANNA SHAAAAARE! So I added it to my running list way up there and am going to put just one (different) pic in here to try to tide me over.

I little fairy door! Well, a fairy porch. ACK! I took LOTS of details shot that I’ll post in mid-August (UGH!).

15 Likes

Oh my word, that is SOOO CUUUUUTE!

Absolutely adorable!!

Adorable is a good word for this project! Now I want one for all the trees…my kind of tree house…

1 Like

THANK YOUUUUUUU, everyone!

How cute!

1 Like

Thank you! Your baby blanket is amazing and makes me want to be that baby!

1 Like

I finally finished another project this year! My LYS did a quarentine-a-long back in April (I think) and I finished it two weeks ago. The pattern is Edlothia and is on Ravelry.

16 Likes

It is absolutely stunning! What yarn did you use for this? Be sure to give it a separate post for all to see!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh I forgot to get back to you! The fabric is Way Up North by Riley Blake.

1 Like

No problem, I appreciate you getting the information. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Your shawl is so beautifully delicate!

1 Like

I finished spinning up a pound of undyed wool from Sheep Shed Studio. Pictured before setting the twist, but I expect it to fluff up quite a bit. It’s so soft!

DS2 (age 4) wants a sweater, so I may end up dyeing this for him (or letting him try it out himself).

9 Likes

I used just a bit more than a skein of Nako Angora Luks Color. It was a pretty yarn to use, but if you make a mistake it’s a b to pull out the stitches to get to where you need to correct.

2 Likes

@coryjo I have had that pattern in my Ravelry library for some time. I just love your colors…I am pretty tired of pastels and want something more like yours…

@tendstowardschaos I bet your son will appreciate his sweater if he has a hand in the making! What a wonderful idea!

1 Like

I brought the beach to me on a fun canvas:

1 Like

@poetrylover828, I think that fabric will be perfect to back a quilt I have plans to make. Thank you again for the info, it looks like that fabric is in very limited supply, but thankfully, I was able to find a shop with enough for the backing!

2 Likes

That’s great! I’m happy you were able to find it!

My dinoroar disaster quilt is finally done! I spilled coffee over the fabric in December, washed the partially pieced top and ended up with an unravelled, partially shrunk mess. I ended up unpicking everything and sewing it back together. It’s going to it’s new home today and I’m going to work on my big hexie top from the hexie swap in the old place next.

5 Likes