CLOSED - ATCoin Swap Round 2 - S/U 4/8 - S/O 5/6

This is me, too!

1 Like

Yup, same here! Life has happened this week and it has been a bit of a crazy one! Looking forward to getting back to my cozy craft space with some tea and paints though :slight_smile:

1 Like

I cut out a bunch of ATCoin blanks with my cricut so I’m ready to begin!

3 Likes

That is a lot of ATCs! Happy crafting!

1 Like

Don’t hate me but I have sent today! I got a lot done this weekend. :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

The Gallery has been set up.

Don’t forget to send a DM to me and your partner when you receive. It’s so much easier to track things that way.

1 Like

Oh man. I got one done during the zoom yesterday but afterwards I realized it doesn’t quite map to my partner’s q. :woman_facepalming: It might end up an extra. Hoping to work on another one later today and pay more attention this time. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well, I finally had some time to sit down and be creative and make some art, and this is actually the first time I’ve made ATC Coins. The new shape is fun, and I really love putting together backgrounds, colors, and elements from my stash.

I sometimes struggle with the “focal point” of them, though. Like I’m really good at making background collages, but sometimes I have trouble finding something to pull it all together. As usual, though, I’m making a whole bunch and then I’ll pick the best ones to send off to my partner.

5 Likes

I know this feeling! When this happens to me I usually end up using a fun sentiment that brings it together. Something short and sweet.

2 Likes

This is me. It’s also a great solution for when you “just need a little something.” When in doubt, add a sentiment! :laughing:

2 Likes

I am the exact opposite! I get the focal point, but the backgrounds are “eh”. I am working on trying to give them some oomph.

1 Like

Those are nice, thick bases!

I have mine sketched out. Now it’s time to render and adorn them. :grinning:

1 Like

Mine went out yesterday. I promised myself I’d be good but ended up buying a supply to finish the last one. My craft supply hoarding may be a teeny bit out of control. In other, related, news I now have several sets of sentiment stickers :rofl:.

2 Likes

I got another one done tonight! Woohoo!

4 Likes

Tonight will be render-o-rama time. Everything has been sketched out, but I need to add color and some pizazz. I’m hoping I can do that tonight and tomorrow night, let them rest a few days, and see if they need anything else.

2 Likes

I finished the ATCs I needed to send before concentrating on this, so it’s time to start playing around with ideas.

1 Like

So I’ve actually gone and made waay more than I need, and I’m carefully picking through them to figure out which ones to send. I’ll be taking pics today or tomorrow and then I should be good to send off.

1 Like

I’ve completed some of my coins! Still working away!

2 Likes

My coins are done! I’ll be sending on Monday.

3 Likes

I’ve been fumbling in the dark a little, but I think I’ve finally got my footing. Hoping to make a lot of headway this weekend, possibly after a research expedition to the library.

4 Likes