Complete - GALentine's Day Swap - Sign ups thru Jan 16th s/o Jan 31

Just a reminder, if you haven’t already done so, sendouts are in two days. This Wednesday, the 31st!

3 Likes

Yep, I certainly do! I’ll probably make the paper into standard cards.
I’ll finally have time later today as well as tomorrow to finish crafting the cards for this swap. It would be nice if my craft room were organized so I can craft on a table instead of a tiny space on the floor and my lap but whatareyougonnado?
When I purchased the new paper, I purchased a multi color 12x12 pack as well. Can’t have too many colors and my 8.5x11 cardstock was getting low.

2 Likes

I feel you. I am working on reorganizing and reclaiming my craft room. Whenever I think about it, I get a pit in my stomach and join another swap, so I have an excuse. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Part of me wants to barf it all out of the craft room into the loft and meticulously go through it that way, but we all know how that will go since I still have piles of stuff from my son’s room in the loft that need to be gone through. It’s a bummer.

However, what helped me get through some chores yesterday was having a half hour of down time with a timer on my phone then tackling an area, on and on. I didn’t get too bored, I didn’t get too hot, and sh*t was accomplished. Timers FTW!

4 Likes

Timers do help. The hardest part is when my kitty (usually Yeti) gets in my lap and I have to tell her it’s time to get up.

4 Likes

Omg, I cut it wrong AGAIN. :woman_facepalming:
And the ones that I cut correctly, I used this thingy on them upside down. Okay. I think I need to listen to the universe and try a different approach.

@gozer Lol, then your cat looks up at you like you’re abandoning them.

3 Likes

Know that feeling. Those little eyes looking up at you sleepily asking why you are abandoning them. I have some Oscar worthy actors.

2 Likes

SEND OUTS ARE TODAY!!!

Let’s get these cards sent to ensure they reach our international friends in time to enjoy for Galentine’s!

6 Likes

I sent today!

1 Like

I sent on Wednesday also.

1 Like

I’m a little nervous about my galentines. I mailed over a week ago and sent a small package on that day that has arrived, but none of my envelopes have yet… :worried: Might get started on some replacements just in case.

1 Like

Same here! I think only one of mine has been received. . .

1 Like

I checked the mail on Monday, but haven’t picked it up since then. Could be there today!

2 Likes

I am super terrible at commenting when I look on my phone. I saw my eye doctor a few weeks ago for a normal checkup and then my eyes are going crazy again (like they did last year) so I think I’ll need to go back again. I have to go 2x a year because my glaucoma numbers run high, so my vision wasn’t checked this time. Anyway, all that to say, everything is so cool and pretty, and I apologize for not commenting individually.

5 Likes

Looking for Angels to send to Mythena, Kwality570 & Tapestry. If you have any extras you held in case one got lost in the mail, I would greatly appreciate this! You don’t have to take them all. You can send one.
Found Angels. Thanks!

3 Likes

I can angel somebody. It might take me a few days to get a card ready, but my item is easily reproduced :laughing:.

Great. I will PM you the info. Thanks!

never mind!

1 Like

I checked the mail today since the snow is melting and I have cards! At least two, maybe three? Messages/pics soon.

5 Likes

If you enjoyed getting mail with a little extra fun, think about joining the Bookmark swap!

4 Likes