COMPLETE-Teesha Moore Patch OR Adult Merit Badge Swap Signup 5/30-6/7

I went through swap questionnaires last night to see what I could come up with for ideas, and I think I may have landed on one or two. I just need to narrow it down :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iโ€™m sure I will LOVE it!

i have a super ambitious tm patch in mind. now to figure out just how to execute it!

1 Like

Iโ€™ve sketched out an idea for the badge, and this weekend Iโ€™m going stash diving!

1 Like

Do we have a gallery yet?

Oopsy! I forgot to make one. We have a gallery now. Post your goodies here:

1 Like

I sent yesterday!

3 Likes

Badge making is off to a good start. I found the two _______ I knew were in my stash and theyโ€™re going to decide the scale of the badge. Got started last night and so far it looks as if itโ€™ll work.

2 Likes

Iโ€™ll be ready to send this week!

1 Like

just bought some of the perfect fabric for this project!

1 Like

Hey friends! Sendouts are one week from today. We already have two badges in the gallery. I can hardly wait to see the rest of them there! Happy crafting. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I havenโ€™t heard from a few of you in a while. Letโ€™s do a check-in question. Independence Day is just around the corner for Americans. It is one of my favorite holidays because my tiny town usually has a huge festival. What is YOUR favorite holiday and why?

My favorite holiday is usually Thanksgiving- itโ€™s the most low pressure holiday. Just family (sometimes friends, too) and food.

I have my patch idea firmly in mind, and hope to work on it tomorrow. This week flew by and was busier than I expected. But for me, coming up with an idea is the part that takes the longest, so once I get started it comes together relatively quickly!

2 Likes

Iโ€™m a Halloween girl all the way. Itโ€™s a day dedicated to fun costumes and candy, with no pressure to cook, buy gifts, or negotiate prickly relatives.

2 Likes

U.S. Independence Day is probably my favorite, but for thoroughly selfish reasons unrelated to the holiday: itโ€™s my birthday, so I always get the day off from work, and usually fireworks! Plus I never have to plan anything or be the center of attention; if I want to do something social and celebratory (which is rare) I can just glom on to some pre-existing social gathering. :grin:

4 Likes

Those are some pretty solid reasons, TBH.:+1:

2 Likes

I am so sad today. More info in the Ongoing thread, but we had to say goodbye to our senior dog Mia today.

Favorite holiday is Christmas. I love everything about it . The decorations, the music, the gift givingโ€ฆitโ€™s magical.

1 Like

Iโ€™m so sorry. :sweat:

1 Like

Nooo, Mia! :disappointed: Iโ€™m so sorry.

1 Like

The 4th is my brotherโ€™s birthday too! He turns 30 this year! :astonished: Iโ€™ve always had a soft spot for it for that reason. Plus who doesnโ€™t love fireworks?

1 Like