Color in a Box 2022 Gallery

OMG! @MightyMitochondria you sure did knock it out of the park with that package! The stuff you made is amazing. I love the test tube rack the best too!

4 Likes

Hooray! I’m so glad you like everything. I am definitely making myself some skulls bookends. My little Lucy thought EVERY item would look better with glitter. I finally relented and added gold glitter to the mounted insect. The mossy skull was meant to be mostly black with a little moss, but it looked messy and unfinished, so that is the one thing that didn’t stick to the theme.

5 Likes

I received from @AntBee and she totally spoiled me! Check out this awesomeness. I said I like candy colors and beachy colors.
The box that a wonderful crystal was in.

Beautiful pink journals.

My husband called this a beachy kissing ball. LOL! I am going to put it up in my office so I can think of flowers and the beach.

The most fun pair of fingerless gloves!

Everything together!

13 Likes

Oooooh! Those gloves! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Ooh the journals!! And are the pink thingies coasters? I love the gloves as well!

2 Likes

So glad you like it!
I meant to mention that the crystal is a prism to hang in a window and make rainbows everywhere- All the color! It has a small channel drilled through for a thin string or strong jump ring.

I love the “Beachy kissing ball” idea haha! I was thinking it might be a nice decoration for when the season makes flowers hard to come by so I’m glad you have a place in mind for it. I didn’t glue the pins into the ball in case you were like “what the heck do I do with this?” and you could repurpose the crochet flowers as desired.

Yes, they are. Or could be scrubbies,too, if preferred. They are kitchen cotton so they’re durable.

3 Likes

So beautiful! I love those journals, the prism will be so delightful!

3 Likes

After a crazy, unexplainable postal delay, I finally received my package from @Bunny1kenobi. I am so lucky to have been paired with her!!! My colors were greens or magenta and she combined them.
Here’s a group shot of all of my loot!

This awesome embroidery makes me so happy to look at! She said it was inspired by one on my Pinterest.

I LOVE dinosaurs and received this cute Dino bookmark! He’s adorable and I love the sparkly ribbon!!!

One of the things I said I would love was a magnet and she made me this pink and green TM patch with a magnet on the back.

She made me this pink and green pouch that will be perfect for my ever expanding marker collection

A bright and poppy loom knit infinity scarf that will keep me warm in Michigan snow!

And some fun extras!!!

15 Likes

I adore these colors. They are bright and cheery. The TM patch and dinosaur are my favorites.

2 Likes

I love the colours in those fingerless gloves! And that prism will make rainbows everywhere!

The TM patch magnet is beautiful, the little buttons are a great detail. The cross stitch lovely too. And the Dino is so cute with its loooong neck.

5 Likes

I’m so glad you finally got it and that you like it! Apart from the treats, the only thing I didn’t have in stash was the ribbon. Which is crazy because I have a TON of ribbon but none of it was the right color! I was kind of floored to be honest.

4 Likes

ooohhh I love that embroidery!! Totally my vibe!

2 Likes

That.Cross.Stitch.! Wow! Love it! You did a great job, @Bunny1kenobi

3 Likes

Thank you!!

1 Like

I apologize for limited commenting on these amazing packages. I stink at typing on my phone and my left hand is still buddy taped from my pinky fracture that isn’t healing, so regular computer typing is tough, too. I am very impressed with all I am seeing! Fantastic gallery!

5 Likes

ouch! I cannot do this site on my phone at all (I also have a very old small phone so its almost impossible to type on it anyways) Hopefully you heel soon!

2 Likes

Razzle hearts? OMG!

2 Likes

Right??!!!

1 Like

I use this site solely on my phone, but they must have done something to the phone keyboards in the last cpl of years because I have never typed so many “.” instead of spaces as I have recently. Can you put on weight on your thumbs??? :rofl:

1 Like

Not sure about others but on iPhone if you press space twice after a word it will type a ‘.’ So for ending a sentence you can tap space twice then move on to the next sentence.

1 Like