Common Ground swap gallery!

So many stunning projects here! Looks like it was an amazing swap. The hummingbird quilling and the red and aqua quilted bags are two of my favorites her, but everything is just lovely! What a cool swap idea. :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@momiemae I love the Haunted Mansion plaque! And the towel! :heart:

1 Like

Eek! I am in :heart: with @kittykill’s bee embroidery!

@lindyv321’s shrine looks really cool.

@LuckyXIIICreations’s quill art is :heart_eyes:

I love the red/blue combo of @grenouille78’s bag.

@geekgirl’s red batik pouch is really pretty.

The purple floral wall hanging by @momiemae is really pretty!

4 Likes

I can’t tell you how relieved I am that it finally got there! I’m so glad you like the items I made for you. I had so much fun doing it. I agree – it is a great swap to participate in!

1 Like

This gallery is amazing and so great to see the things people have in common.

2 Likes

I got my package from @Roots today and I made an unboxing video about it. (Edited to add- I’ve noticed that my microphone really jacked up my narration so just skip it and go straight to the unboxing go to :40)

Needless to say, I absolutely loved my stuff! The Labyrinth mug, the crocheted sweets, the embroidered LotR hobbit door. Just perfect!!!

Thank you soooo much!

9 Likes

Your video was fun. Good job @Roots! I really like the LOTR embroidery!

1 Like

The little sweet face on the crochet cupcake made my day!

I just loved the video…it felt very exciting to see you unbox everything live!!!

Great job, @Roots! Now we all want to swap with you… :).

2 Likes

I was sad I couldn’t join in this swap, but I’m loving looking at all the wonderful things you guys have made! Wow, spectacular gallery!!

2 Likes

Awesome swap items. That hoop is really cool and I love that mug

1 Like

That mug is so cute! I totally read that in the worm’s voice. Beautiful LOTR embroidery!

2 Likes

Excellent package @Roots! And I loved the video!

I think we definitely need to do another round of Common Grounds when the postal situation calms down some. It would be great to be able to include everyone who would like to play!! :star_struck:

5 Likes

Love that mug!

2 Likes

Oh my gosh! I love that you made a video @Fonduie !!!

And an amazing swap package too @Roots !!

1 Like

I received a great package from @Rlynn. Some of our commonalities were masks, which we all need to wear now, and are highly appreciated as I didn’t have any reusable masks and masks are mandatory here in public spaces and yes, I love the florals. A sea glass necklace that I absolutely love and am currently wearing, we both love sea glass and some angel wings, her favourite holiday is Christmas and I have a love of angels. The card is from an indigenous group as we both share social justice as a passion. Thanks for a great swap and I hope your package arrives soon!

9 Likes

Those are some neat items! The angel wings are especially pretty.

2 Likes

I’m glad you like the package. This was a fun swap! :heart:

1 Like

Yay! My package from @Fonduie has arrived! It came in a big box that the postoffice had wrapped in tape because it had apparently opened in transit, that made me very worried but the items had been wrapped in a ton of bubblewrap and it was all in perfect condition :slight_smile:
I love both of them, the bowl is supercool and I always need more bowls :smiley: The little chest is amazing, I love the smaug on top and the little claw feet :slight_smile:
Here it all is:

Thanks Fonduie! I loved swapping with you!

11 Likes

That’s so weird because I taped the hell out of it. They must have gone through it. Well at least everything arrived safely!

I’m glad you liked it. You mentioned you wanted useful things, hence the rice bowl. I really enjoyed making the box and I hope you find it useful to store something tiny!!!:woman_shrugging::grinning:

it was so fun swapping with you!

3 Likes

That box is awesome!!!

1 Like