COMPLETE-Common Ground Swap s/u 5/28-6/6 s/o 7/10 sign ups closed

Done with part one of @kittykill‘s project and it’s a good thing I’m making one for myself because I absolutely don’t want to send it away!

4 Likes

That’s the sign of an awesome swap package!

2 Likes

Ok! Done with that project and so tickled with how it turned out! One more quick project to finish and I’ll be ready to send!

Nearing the end of my medium project that became a large. Oops. I don’t think my partner will mind though, it’s turning out lovely, and it’s fun to make. One small item also made. Excited to be getting everything completed and moving along on time.

3 Likes

Now that my room is all put back together except for organizing a few more things, I can finally get started crafting again. Yay.

2 Likes

Sent!! :tada:

Gallery will also be posted just under the partnerships list in the first post of the thread!

1 Like

My first project is finished after a little ‘lost in translation’ mishap :stuck_out_tongue: This week was incredibly busy at work so not much progress but next week I should have plenty of time to finish :slight_smile: I’m really excited about the next project, I hope it works out the way I imagine it.

2 Likes

I completed the first item for my partner. And now that it’s done I am second guessing my color choices. I think it’s one of those things I need to walk away from and come back later with fresh eyes

2 Likes

I am actually almost done.

1 Like

I started and finished a small item today, and finished the medium. Just have a bit to do to finish up the other small. Today was a wild ride…besides some crafting, we had my DS1’s first Communion and a party, and the pool guys came to clean up our pool in preparation for painting (sadly, have not had the energy to open the pool since we had kids😢, but this is the year!). So much excitement!

2 Likes

It is going slower than I thought but I should have time.

2 Likes

Guess who’s packing up to ship today??? :grin: :partying_face: :airplane: :earth_asia: :australia:

3 Likes

I am done with the crafty bits! Trying to find a few extras to send.

1 Like

Cutting and gluing, cutting and gluing…

3 Likes

One of the items I am making cost wise is a small…time wise…easily a, erm, large. But, it’s easy and relaxing.

1 Like

Teaser pic (remember those?!? :grinning:)

5 Likes

I have one step left to finish my last item! Should be able to pack things up this weekend to send.

1 Like

I love that color! That shade…oy!

1 Like

Alright crafted up 3 items, have 1 in the works, and looking to squeeze 1 more in before ship date. :smiley: The 3 items individually didn’t take me very long so I’m counting them as 1 medium combined.

1 Like

I have finished one of my items, have made some special extras too (which could count as items - but I have too many ideas :P)

2 Likes