Complete - 4 x 6 Art Swap - Round 7 - Sign up by 3 July, Send out 10 July 2023

I smeared some paint around earlier. No promises :laughing:.

6 Likes

Same - tried a few things. Looking for inspiration. Hoping to get something concrete done.

4 Likes

I haven’t carved out any time for this yet. Hopefully soon!

@Cindy’s scrappy appliqué plan has me thinking outside the paint… :thinking:

6 Likes

I’m probably close to done. Should be able to carve out time to finish by the end of the week

4 Likes

I started on one, but got distracted by the prayer flags I’m making for the prayer flag swap. I plan to get more done this week so I can sign up!

4 Likes

I have one or two, maybe. I’ve been collecting inspiration, though. Today was busy, but I’ll make time tomorrow to break out my new paints. Heaven knows it’ll be too hot to do anything outside.

3 Likes

My lawn keeps growing so I have to keep mowing instead of crafting (not to mention all the birding trips I’ve made)
I have a few ideas percolating besides the appliqué that I plan to work on soon.

3 Likes

I have my fingers crossed I can work on this over the weekend. I have a couple of ideations on what to do.

3 Likes

I escaped to my craft room this afternoon and finished three paintings! I’ll probably make more between now and send-outs (just to have choices), but I’m happy with these.

5 Likes

Fantastic!!

2 Likes

Whoever thought it was a good idea to make a scrappy appliqué 4x6 art piece must be crazy … yes, today I felt crazy and it’s finished … not sure I want to part with it because it’s so ‘me’ so I hope to goes to a good home.

I also have a second one finished and thoughts for a third.

5 Likes

I’m finished 3 and sent in my questionnaire.

5 Likes

I think I’ve got a couple! I’m going to give it another day or two before I sign up just in case I have a brain blast, but I should be in.

4 Likes

Awesome! We’ve got another week before sign ups close, so there’s still plenty of time :smiley_cat:

I’ve made good progress, not quite finished, but nearly there …

4 Likes

I have two done; mulling a third…

6 Likes

I need to make a reminder for this! I am hoping to play along.

6 Likes

I sent in my Q!

5 Likes

I can’t decide what I want to send, so now am trying something else. I’ll have so many options at partner time, and left-overs for STS.

3 Likes

I have one done and plan to work on the others so I can have three for sending!

3 Likes

I tried a few things which sparked ideas for more things. Our boss gave most of us Monday off as only 20 children will come to school. So I have a looooooong weekend to get things done and the questionnaire completed!

5 Likes