Complete - 4 x 6 Art Swap - Round 7 - Sign up by 3 July, Send out 10 July 2023

Same…except the children part. :laughing: Looking forward to a super crafty looong weekend and hoping to get some 4x6 arting done. :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I’ve been thinking of this one, but I can’t imagine that anything I create would take more than an hour. Not sure about that part. Will see about creating some pieces over the weekend anyway and if they take that long then I’ll sign up.

5 Likes

I’m going to see what I can get made. I work Monday but it’s only Saturday! I got time right?!?!

4 Likes

Plenty of time still!! At least a day lol.

1 Like

Third piece finally finished, and questionnaire sent!

1 Like

Me too. Three pieces done. Sent in my Q.

2 Likes

Three things made! Woot!

1 Like

Yay!! We’re getting a fab group together, I’m really looking forward to seeing the gallery!

This is the list of sign ups I’ve received so far, please let me know if I’ve missed something or made a mistake. There’s still another day to sign up - still enough time to finish your 4 x 6 piece and join in :smile_cat:

PARTICIPANTS

@Lynx - 3 partners
@tendstowardschaos - 3 partners
@Cindy - 3 partners
@geekgirl - 3 partners
@megwell - 2 partners
@Kwality570 - 3 partners
@Smmarrt - 3 partners
@pioneer9 - 3 partners
@curiousfae - 3 partners

4 Likes

What a great group!

1 Like

I have to come to terms with the fact that I’m not going to get anything done in time for this swap. :pensive: I’ll be watching you all from the sidelines!!

3 Likes

I’m sure we’ll have another round before too long! :sparkles: :art: :sparkles:

3 Likes

Good, bec I’m going to miss this one as well.
I have an idea brewing, but not ready to put it into motion just yet :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m working on partners now, should be sorted soon!

2 Likes

I’ve put partners in the first post, and I’m working my way through sending out the questionnaires now. Please check that the q’s I send you match the pairings in the first post - let me know if you spot any errors!

Looking forward to seeing everyone’s fabulous art!!

5 Likes

Got envelopes so will mail tomorrow or Friday.
Noticed a typo when showing a coworker the pieces, so that will be a quick fix tomorrow.
:face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

I sent my pieces today.

2 Likes

I just put mine in the mail box this morning to begin their journey to their final destinations. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll be stuffing envelopes today, but probably won’t mail til tomorrow or Saturday.

2 Likes

Fantastic! We have several senders already - I’m a bit tied up today, but I’ll update the list and set up the gallery over the weekend.

I mailed my envelopes today.

2 Likes