COMPLETE 4x6 Art Swap - Round 4 - Sign Up until 15 August - Send Out 23 August

Started some things today - let’s see how they look tomorrow.

1 Like

We’re home for a weekend, just one though & we need to do some work on the house. I’ll see if I can squeeze in some arting, I hope so!

4 Likes

I’m so excited to see what everyone has made / is making!

1 Like

That’s one of my favorite parts of this swap- so much diverse art!

2 Likes

I made 2 pieces last night, but might want more variety…I’ve got a couple more days to play!

2 Likes

Did one more piece today and have a back up. I’m ready! Q is in. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

Eeeeeeeeee :grimacing: I am SO CLOSE to being ready to signup but my silly kid has a silly cold which means he can’t/couldn’t go to daycare this week which is hampering my progress :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’m still trying to finish in time though!!! I’m really close, especially if I can convince myself that “less is more” :sweat_smile: wish me luck on that one! :laughing:

4 Likes

Not happening for me. We uncovered part of the back of the house we’re working on to find this mess:

Bit bigger than 4x6 & requiring all our attention before we go camping again :worried:

1 Like

I have a last bit of assembly to do & then I’ll be ready to sign up.

1 Like

I’m hoping to finish up this weekend!

1 Like

Less is more! Ha!!! I added a little piece of something to one and it looks finished without needed to add more :partying_face: Now two more to finish and I’ll sign up :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Oh no, that really sucks. How far up does it go? Will you be able to ‘easily’ chop it out and replace?

1 Like

Easy, no. Doable, yes! Gross, absolutely. It is under the house & basically a mouse haven, ewww

1 Like

I got one piece done this week and hope to do one more tonight, but we’ll see how time goes before I send in my signup. Hopefully I can eek one more out!

2 Likes

oh NO!
so sorry this happened

1 Like

Yikes! That does not look like a fun job. Hope the repair goes smoothly!

Questionnaire sent! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I got two pieces done and just sent my questionnaire! I can’t wait to see the art!!!

7 Likes

Signups are coming in - yay!

Everybody, please make sure I have you listed in the second post with the correct number of partners :art:

4 Likes

Sent my info in. Somehow I missed that we could have multiple partners. I’ll have to stick to 1 this round.

3 Likes