Limited to a certain number of people? no
Restricted to people who all live in the same country? no
If so, which country? -
Additional Age requirement? -

Swap Organizer himself/herself meets these conditions:

Has fully read the Swap Info Guide: YES/NO
Has successfully completed two swaps as a participant: YES/NO
Is not organizing more than three swaps right now: YES/NO
Will recruit a co-organizer or give all details to a Swap Moderator if this swap has more than 25 participants: YES/NO
Is at least 18 years old: YES/NO

Swap Organizer will check each participant to make sure they meet these conditions:

Has been a member for at least one month: YES/NO
Has posted at least 15 times: YES/NO
Has completed one swap successfully before signing up for multiple swaps at a time: YES/NO
Is not currently signed up for more than five swaps: YES/NO
Does not have any negative feedback: YES/NO
Participant has agreed that he/she is at least 16 years old: YES/NO
Has posted a comment in this thread and will check regularly for swap updates YES/NO
If outside the US, understands that a mailing receipt copy is required for this swap: YES/NO

IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE, REMEMBER TO SEND YOUR INFO TO ORGANIZER VIA PRIVATE MESSAGE AND NOT TO REPLY WITH IT HERE.

Swap Details:

This swap is for three (3) ATC’s (Artist Trading Cards) for a single partner. These cards should showcase your talent and made to your highest abilities. I borrowed a lot of the information from the old swaps to make this one so thank you to everyone who put together those. This will be the first official ATC swap on Lettuce Craft. Let’s make it EPIC!!!

If you are new to ATCs, here are the details:

Artist trading cards can be made by anyone, from any material, with any method. The official card is the size of a rectangular baseball card, 2.5 by 3.5 inches (64x89mm) done in a cardstock weight paper. This swap tends to openly interpret what that means. We have seen cards made from nature, sewn, woven, and knitted, pop-ups, movables, mini books, stained glass, clay, and even a 4-d dollhouse room. Preferences can be mentioned when you fill out your questionnaire.

Each card should have your name (and username), contact information, title, and date on the back.

You must post up in the thread at least once a week, and you must post the cards you receive for positive feedback.

Also, here is a link to the old site which goes into more details and some interesting links for tutorials, images, supplies, techniques and more: Splitcoaststampers : Card Making, Rubber Stamping & Paper Crafting

Questionnaire:

*Name of swap:
*Lettuce Craft username:
*Email address:
*Your real name AND Mailing address including the country (written as it would appear on the envelope):
Name
Address
City/State/Province
zip/postal code
Country
*Are you at least 18 years old?
*Have you met the Participant Conditions?
*Are you aware that if a card is lost in the mail, you are required to resend?
*List at least 10 themes:

I can’t wait!!!

4 Likes

Sent :package:
Received :gift:
Late with Communication: :point_up:t2:
Please Post Partners Cards: :framed_picture:
Contact me ASAP: :nauseated_face:

Participants:
@gozer :gift:
@Lynx :gift:
@Bunny1kenobi :gift:
@Kwality570 :gift:
@roler :gift:
@audity :package:
@Reinikka :gift:
@LindaP :gift:
@craftADDchick :gift:
@bluebird :gift:
@pioneer9 :gift:
@artsycandice. :gift:
@thanate :gift:
@curiousfae :gift:
@crafty-becky :gift:
@megwell :gift:
@Jenleahlynn :gift:

2 Likes

Partners:
@Lynx -> @LindaP
@Bunny1kenobi -> @audity
@Kwality570 -> @artsycandice
@Reinikka -> @roler
@craftADDchick -> @Jenleahlynn
@bluebird -> @curiousfae
@pioneer9 -> @thanate
@crafty-becky -> @megwell

1 Like

I am so excited! If you have never done an ATC and want to dip your toes in, this is a great time to start! Also, I can’t wait to play with all my old ATC friends again!!! :tada: :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Signed up!

I put this on my questionnaire, and gozer said I could mention here too…my daughter Geeky Bookworm isn’t officially old enough to sign up for this swap, but if my future partner (or anyone else) would be interested swapping with her, she’d love to do a personal swap with you! She loves making atcs!

3 Likes

My q is in! @Lynx, I’m going to send you a PM…

3 Likes

I have a question. We don’t need DCNs for this swap since it is a flat envelope, correct? As on the old site, we just need to resend if it goes lost in the mail, right? Thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

Well, this is my 14th post, so hopefully I’ll be able to sign up shortly :slight_smile: Apparently I haven’t been very chatty here…

4 Likes

I’m signing up! I can’t wait to make some little artworks. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think I’m going to sign up for this one! We’re done with school on the 19th, so I still have time to make them once it’s over.

3 Likes

Same as the old site. You do not need a DCN but you have to resend if it doesn’t show up.

2 Likes

I have never done any ATCs before, but I am excited to start! I’ve been so inspired by so many other creative people here and on Craftster! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I will be signing up!

4 Likes

I’ve never made an atc but I’m considering it. I need to get back at my crafting. Covid really messed things up the last little while. I have been too stressed and exhausted after every work day to even begin something ‘new’.

4 Likes

ATCs are fun. To me, they are small enough to not be overwhelming and help me decompress.

3 Likes

Once I come up with my 10 themes I will sign up.

3 Likes

Thanks! :slight_smile:

New question! I just saw this in the signup:
Each card should have your name (and username), contact information, title, and date on the back.

This is a new requirement different from our old ATC swaps. I don’t usually put contact info on the back. I’m not sure why this is needed?? People can just find me here and private message me if they need to contact me about the card. Is that really something we have to do? If so, is an email sufficient? I don’t have a blog or anything, and I’m not comfortable putting my mailing address on it. Thanks!

5 Likes

I agree, I usually just put my name/username/swap and medium. I only sometimes title my cards.

3 Likes

Seconded; I never ended up swapping on ATCs for All partly because this was in all their requirements.

2 Likes

It’s really not a strict requirement, they originally were cards that people traded around, you wouldn’t always keep the ones sent to you and it was just a way to find the artist after it’s been traded and traded. It doesn’t seem they are really traded anymore, so just don’t put anything on it.

Honestly I rarely put any info on it, maybe my username, but that’s just cause I’m lazy. I don’t even look at the back of them 99% of the time.

1 Like