COMPLETE -ATC Trio Swap June CLOSED

Yes, I understand that in general for ATCs I can add what ever I like and why contact info is added. :slight_smile: But as the above was listed as part of this swap in bold font I’m just checking in with @gozer to clarify what she’s requiring for this swap since it hasn’t been the way we do ATCs in our swaps before. :blush:

2 Likes

I swap on ATCsforall all the time, and never put my contact info on the back. Just my username, and I use my initials as a signature. I’ve never gotten in trouble for doing this.

3 Likes

Good to know, thanks! :blush:

2 Likes

For “contact info” I always listed my username and site. An example ATC back for me from last year would be:

“Happy ATC”
By Reinikka (kartiana on C-ster)
June 2019

For this site I’d probably do something like:
“Super Happy ATC”
By Reinikka on Lettuce Craft
June 2020

I figure if someone wanted to contact me that would be enough to do so :woman_shrugging:

But I agree we should get confirmation from @gozer :slight_smile:

Also I’m planning on signing up once I decide on my themes :smile:

2 Likes

This isn’t a new requirement. That was taken directly from the swap on Craftster. It’s not a strict requirement. Everyone interprets it differently. I added my email to the back but your username here will be just fine. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Thanks to everyone who responded to help. That’s why I love the ATC group so much. You have always been such a welcoming, helpful, supportive, and encouraging group!

3 Likes

I’ve always put my email address, but the majority I receive don’t have any contact info.

2 Likes

I was SewHelpMe on the previous site and participated in several ATC swaps many years ago! My favorites were a non-paper ATC swap and an ABC-themed ATC swap that took over a year to to swap all the letters. I didn’t even know the other site had closed up shop until recently. Anyway, I need to post more comments here and then I’ll meet the requirements to participate! Wa-hoo! ATC are FUN!!!

5 Likes

Welcome, @DizzyDogs! Looking forward to seeing your projects!!

1 Like

Thanks @gozer! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ll use my username as usual then! :blue_heart:

2 Likes

I’ll be joining up once I come up with my 10 themes. :smiley:

2 Likes

Just signed up… wanted to wait til I was back at work to use a computer to send the list! Can’t wait!!!

3 Likes

Yes!!!

1 Like

I listed all the participants on the first post. If you aren’t there, let me know. It’s so nice to see so many familiar faces together again!

1 Like

I’m not there yet. :slight_smile:

1 Like

You’re on there now. Sorry. I did get your questionnaire.

1 Like

No worries! :slight_smile: Thanks! :blush:

1 Like

I think I’m going to do this. Yeah, yeah… Now… to make a list… :smiley:

1 Like

Sent in my questionnaire! :slight_smile:

1 Like

We have 12 people signed up so far! :hugs:

3 Likes

I’m so excited! I see all these names on the list and feel like maybe I need 11 partners! :laughing:

1 Like