COMPLETE -ATC Trio Swap June CLOSED

Ok, sent my Q.

Right?? I am thinking, why can’t we all have three partners to be able to get three different cards? But, I really do enjoy a set that fits across my ATC book in a single row. lol

3 Likes

I finally unpacked my ATC book the other day. Such a treat to browse my cards again and add in those I’ve made and received while it was in a box!! Do you remember the balloon mermaid card you made me years ago? I saw it in my book and then was tickled to see a pic of the real thing on your FB page! :grinning:

1 Like

I wish we could do the chain style that we had before but for now, we can only do swaps with one partner each and no chains. One day though. I have faith. :angel:t2:

4 Likes

Well, if anyone who doesn’t get partnered with me wants to personal swap with me (and/or my super talented girl @GeekyBookworm who isn’t old enough to officially join) let me know!

2 Likes

Absolutely! Everyone feel free to engage in Private swaps and to add them to the gallery! The more cards the better!!!

2 Likes

I have a collection of ATCs I’ve made this year that still need a home… :wink: I would love to find some more people to share them with! If anyone messages me with their ATC themes I’ll see if I think any would be a good fit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I haven’t done a single partner atc swap in so long, I’m looking forward to it!!

1 Like

I am happy to be swapping again! And, I have been enjoying ATC-making, too, so I’m pretty excited about this swap!

2 Likes

Sent that Q in!

5 Likes

Yay! I feel like we are getting the gang back together!

6 Likes

it’s like we’ve all been away at college and now we are home for the summer. seeing all our old hometown pals!

5 Likes

With a few new friends thrown in for good measure! :grin:

5 Likes

totally wanna remember the new friends, they make it even funner!

2 Likes

I’m excited to be in a swap with old friends and newbies to ATC-ing! I always get excited when someone tries ATCs for the first time :grin:

2 Likes

I’m thinking of signing up. I’ve never done an ATC swap or an ATC at all. :worried:

3 Likes

They’re just little pieces of art in any style! Drawing/painting/sketch/collage/a mixture of styles listed or anything that speaks to you. Many of us have done these for ages, but we all have been where you are and we’d love to have some of your first tiny art of 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches.

Please join!

3 Likes

This is the perfect place to start! ATC are so much fun and so addictive! Join in!

2 Likes

Thanks @Lynx & @gozer… I’m working on the questionaire. Just have to think of my themes!

3 Likes

I’m so looking forward to partners! :grin: And I’m happy to see all the old friends and new people joining in! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes