COMPLETE -ATC Trio Swap June CLOSED

Stopped waffling and sent my q!

2 Likes

So excited to see this. I haven’t done ATC’s in awhile. filling out my questionare!

1 Like

Today is the last day for sign ups. Currently, we are at an uneven number so I am going to keep this open to see if I can get one more participant. If not, I will close it at the end of the day. If we get another one, I will close it at that time, so if you are debating… SIGN UP QUICK!!! You don’t want to miss out on the first official ATC swap on Lettuce Craft! :tada: :green_heart:

2 Likes

I’ve been watching this swap and I’d love to sign up, but we’ve been having Covid-related delays for international mail because there’s so few flights to NZ at the moment. I hope I can join a future round though!

1 Like

I am so excited to be partnered with @LindaP!! Thanks for the quick partnering gozer!

2 Likes

I’m so excited to be partners with @audity! This is going to be so fun!

3 Likes

Everyone should have their partners now. Please let me know if you didn’t. I started sending them out and then work blew up. LOL!

Let’s have an awesome swap!!!

2 Likes

You didn’t get a partner? Let me know if you want to swap with me! You shouldn’t be left out!

2 Likes

I would be happy to send to you too, Gozer. :wink:

2 Likes

Yay for partners!! Hello @Kwality570 :grin: :wave:

1 Like

Thank you guys! I know they are not allowing multiple partner swaps right now and I don’t like doing round robins (not sure if they are allowing that either) so I skipped out. I would LOVE to swap a card with you both @Lynx and @artsycandice! If I do one each then I will have the three cards this swap was for since @Kwality570 gave me the same offer. Thank you guys! I will send you my list. :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Yay!! Let’s do! :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m in!

2 Likes

I don’t have my partner’s questionnaire yet. :cry:

You should have it now. Sorry, it was a crazy day at work this morning while I was trying to send them out. Hahaha! That’s what I get for sneaking in LC time when I should have been working but I didn’t want to make you guys wait any longer. :laughing: :joy:

3 Likes

Woohoo, partners!

2 Likes

Yay, thanks! :grin:

1 Like

Yay partners! :smile:

2 Likes

I’m excited :grin: and I need something positive to focus my energy into, this swap came at the perfect time!

4 Likes

Hi b1k! Excited to be swapping with you!

2 Likes