COMPLETE-Color in a Box 2022 Sign Up: 1.2-1.9.22/ Send out: 2.11.22

Gave up and ordered the funny item so hopefully it makes it to me in time! Eeeee!!

3 Likes

My package is finished and I’m going to drop it off at the post office tonight on the way home or tomorrow if I don’t get out of work early enough.
I had sooo much fun with this swap! Honestly, my partner had THE BEST list (and most fun color) so that made it even more fun.

5 Likes

I have many bits and bobs but am not quite ready to assemble. My goal is to put it in the post by Monday.

3 Likes

We got another snow day, so I’m holding off until we have have school again since the post office is just down the road from the school I work at.

4 Likes

I did not make the post office yet, and judging by the state of things I won’t until next week. Ah well. At least I’m still in the proper send out window.

3 Likes

I think I am ready to package my goodies! Now to get organised eniugh to get it posted!

4 Likes

I’m getting pretty close. Plans are to finish up this weekend (at least they were until the littlest grandchild came to hang out with grandma today). Hoping to mail on Monday.

4 Likes

Getting close myself as well! I apparently had more green than I realized! How ever, when in need, make it be green muhahahaha!

4 Likes

I’m all finished, and just waiting for the final extra to arrive.

3 Likes

need to weave in a few ends on the one thing, but i think i’m almost there!! hope to get it in the mail this week!!

1 Like

I’m just working on extras

1 Like

Only if you feel like it! I’m sure I will love what you’ve already made more than enough :kissing_heart:

3 Likes

Sorry I’ve been a little MIA. Work and school are bonkers right now.
Check in time! I know a lot of us are wrapping things up (don’t worry if you haven’t, you still have plenty of time). So…this week’s question-how is everyone doing?

3 Likes

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

I sent this past Friday and have to admit that making sunshine helped a lot with my winter blues. I may have to spend some time making something similar to what I made sonjaboo for myself to keep the sunshine alive here in Michigan!

6 Likes

Well I’m packing my sister’s place to move so I’m tired, achy, homesick & ready to wrap it up here.

We haven’t leisure time but on the way back from a dump run the local weaver was open so I ran in to check them out. Everything was gorgeous but I went straight for this shelf of fiber trim. Of course, of course I did.

“Fill a bag”, she said. “It doesn’t even have to close”, she said.

:flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed: :flushed:

Oh no, she better don’t!

8 Likes

Look at all those luscious scraps. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Her name is Janet, the weaver. I said I’d make her something from the endie bits. I’m so excited to get home & craft!

4 Likes

I sent and now I’m trying to motivate myself to finish a WIP that must be done by the end of February. No luck so far. :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

I finished today. I made one thing that turned out “eh”. Not the best quality, so I made another, quick filler item and I was really happy with it. Wrapping up this week!

3 Likes