COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

:wave::wave: Hello @AudiobookLover! I’m so excited to craft for you!

3 Likes

Hello partner! I can’t wait to get started on this as I have some ideas already!

1 Like

woohoo. I am partnered with @jemimah :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

3 Likes

Figuring out what I can make for @RagingSloth with her color choices and my stash is going to make me really think outside the box, but I rise to the occasion!

3 Likes

Yay! So happy to be swapping with you @Edel! :sparkles: :rainbow:

2 Likes

Yay, @MightyMitochondria! I’m looking forward to crafting for you too! I’m about to have some coffee and let my mind start coming up with ideas :blush:.

1 Like

When I saw one thing she wanted I totally thought of you. I was like, “oh, she could so make this!”

3 Likes

@anna.wahnsinn 🙋 I’m happy we’re partners again and I can do some crafting for you!

2 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Me too! I think the last time we swapped was around when your first kidlet was born. I’m so excited!

4 Likes

Pm me which one thing you were thinking! I’m curious!

1 Like

Oh yes! I think that was the last time I actually did a swap. And my little girl is turning 7 soon! That’s a really long time - how could that happen?

2 Likes

So happy to be swapping with @ilovesnaills, gathering up some ideas.

2 Likes

Hi, @Lynx! Its gonna be fun! I hope my colors aren’t too difficult! I suppose everybody has different colors in their stash. We’ll just do our best! Can’t wait to get started!!!

3 Likes

Hello! I’m so excited to get brainstorming and crafting away! It is nice to meet you, Im so happy to have been partnered for this swap with you!

1 Like

Can’t wait to get started here too!

1 Like

Yay!! I’m so excited to get started on this!!

2 Likes

Me too!! I spent today preparing for and doing a phone interview but tomorrow it’s full steam ahead on colors for Lindy! XD

2 Likes

I think I actually dreamed about packing up my box to send out…it was so vivid…I saw each piece…ha ha…it has been too long and I think stress of being cooped up has gotten to me…I need to get started this morning!

4 Likes

I finally got on to check my partner. Monday the site was acting up for me so I couldn’t actually look at any posts, and yesterday I didn’t even sit down to the computer until about 8 pm.
I’m excited to do some idea gathering!

1 Like

@Amazing_784 so excited to craft for you!

2 Likes