COMPLETE: Color in a Box Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/23-3/30. Send Outs: 5/1/2020

@kittykill, thank you for the time and effort you put into partnering us. I appreciate that you partnered me with someone who has such a similar taste in colors!

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. It’s easy for me to work from my stash when we love all the same colors! :purple_heart: :blue_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

Well, I had to dig deep into my stash, but was able to find just the right things to make a cool box I hope you love! Already made some progress. Yay!

2 Likes

Well, I just started getting into brainstorming since my embroidery project is now all finished. I think I’m going to go out of the norm for me with this one. Let’s see how it goes!

Okay! Check in time! You must check in weekly.

This week’s question:
Have you communicated with your partner?

Yes :blush:. @MightyMitochondria reached out to me pretty quickly after partners were assigned. I’m really looking forward to getting to know her!

1 Like

I have been in contact with my partner.

I have been in contact with my partner, plus done some brainstorming with others on what we are making! I loved swapping because we could do this and have fun!

2 Likes

What she said!! Yes!

1 Like

Have you communicated with your partner?
Yes, we have :smile:
I’m doing some stalking to find inspiration. I have some ideas but I have to go through my stash first :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yup yup, she checked in with me and I replied! Spent last evening stalking her Pinterest :smile:

Yes, Edel and I have been chatting and Pinterest stalking :smiley:

Yes :slight_smile: still planning items, going to start working on an item this weekend! :+1:

Yes we have, I have made one small item and am thinking I might be using ALL the colours that @jemimah likes.

1 Like

Just sent a message checking in :grin:

I’m planning on crafting for this swap only using items in my stash. I’ve decided on the color I’m going to use and have been searching around my house coming up with supplies in that color.
Who else is having fun, enjoying the in home scavenger hunt for this swap?

5 Likes

I definitely narrowed down which of my partner’s color schemes I’m using based on what I have in my stash! (Spoiler: I am nearly out of yellow felt, so that’s pretty much out)

2 Likes

Lol I’m doing the same. So thankful to have a decent sized craft stash!

2 Likes

LOL! I’m also prowling the house for ____ colored fabric for you. :rofl:

2 Likes

Yup, we have been talking.

I’m also still going through my stash (more trying to locate certain parts of it) to determine which colourway I’ll go with. I know which items I want to make, and all will come from stash. You know, if I can only find that one box of ________…