COMPLETE Felt Badge Swap - Send outs June 22, 2022

Hello! I think we’re gonna have some fun with this!

3 Likes

Yay, partners!

I think this is the first non-paper-based (ATCs/ ATCoins/ 4"x6") swap I’ve done on LC :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Woo-hoooo! Partners! Hi, @pioneer9 and @audity!! :cherry_blossom: Just finished reading through themes, and I love them all! :smiley: Already started planning some possible ideas for both of you, although it will probably take me a couple days to narrow things down to what I will actually make. SOOOO much inspiration!

2 Likes

So sweet! (Pun intended!) :icecream:

2 Likes

So I have done a preliminary stalking of my partners and have a cool idea for each… BUT do I get started whilst inspiration strikes or let things percolate for a bit longer? :thinking:

2 Likes

Start, finish, send. That’s what Imma do anyhow. No second guessing or I’ll lose momentum.

4 Likes

This is one of the sweetest craft stories I’ve ever read! Makes me feel warm & fuzzy, esp since my hubby has zero interest in my crafting, but he’s still a pretty great guy :slight_smile:
Looks like y’all had a fantastic time! Hang onto that guy, for sure!!

I’m sorry I missed this swap – I’ve never made a felt badge, but this makes me want to try my hand at it!
I’ll watch for a future round~

3 Likes

You two are so cute! And the ice creams were amazing too!

1 Like

Found a number of fun inspirations. Narrowing things down.

1 Like

Hoping to get started on mine this weekend!

1 Like

I have an idea but I’m worried I’m short on essential colors. Does anyone have a trusty felt resource they’d be willing to share?

I like this seller

3 Likes

Thank you!

Loving all my partners themes, slowly starting to narrow it down. I have a 4 day Brownie holiday to get through, starting tomorrow, then crafting commences :smiley:

yes definitely :joy:

I thought so :wink:

I have my ideas and hope to get started this weekend (or at least gather all supplies) then we have a long weekend next weekend, which means no kids sports, so hopefully more crafty time.

1 Like

I’ve got some cutting and arranging of pieces started…and if it all comes together the way I’m hoping, I’m going to be so pumped!

2 Likes

I have done nothing, nothing at all! Ack!
The man’s away, I’ve been fully immersed in cooking & cleaning. Sorting the pantry & spices cupboard resulted in a pot of adzuki bean stew that’s currently simmering away on the stove in a very tidy kitchen, I even trimmed & hung some curtains, lol. It’s only 3, I think I’ll review Qs & make a plan…

3 Likes

Current view. But things are not coming together like I’d hoped. Might need to rethink methods for better precision.

7 Likes

I have all of of my supplies. Just to start…