Complete - GALentine's Day Swap - Sign ups thru Jan 16th s/o Jan 31

I signed up! Six cards.

4 Likes

Squee!
Those sound adorable!
I need to see if I can make this happen!

I may need to mail around the 24th; would that be a problem? @gozer

4 Likes

I’ll be joining too!

4 Likes

@kayrun - You can mail as soon as you get your partners if your ready. :hearts:

4 Likes

I’m pretty jazzed about my extra small item, assuming it comes together. I just had a backup idea.

Something people can make is a little black and white drawing for people to color, like a Zen tangle heart or mandala. My friend sent me something similar in the mail and it was fun.

7 Likes

Thats an adorable idea!

4 Likes

That is such a fantastic idea!! Now my mind is whirring …

6 Likes

Fantastic idea!
I really enjoy making zentangles & never get around to sitting down to do it!
This would be a great impetus, and quicker than my knitting idea :blush:

5 Likes

I also like the make-ahead swaps in my busy life. I still have a few days left of break. I’ll see what I can come up with and aim for 3.

4 Likes

I got my Extra Small done, i might add another little something. I have an idea for my cards that I hope to work on this week.

3 Likes

I made 3 cards and that was my goal. I can get 3 extra smalls made, so off to go sign up.

4 Likes

I made ten cards so far, but I can make more if we get more people. Fingers crossed that we do. I think we will get more people once everyone returns back to work and/or their routines.

5 Likes

I just sent in my q! My 3 cards are done and I have a solid plan (knock on wood) for the extra small.

4 Likes

Wowza! I figured out my extra small!

4 Likes

Ooh this one sounds like fun! Perhaps I should try it… It would be nice to send and receive some happy mail to start this year!

7 Likes

It would be! It’s a fun and light swap celebrating friendship. What more could you need?

4 Likes

Hi, Valerie!!! So good to see you!

3 Likes

Sent in my questionnaire! I decided to throw myself off the deep end and send to everyone.

7 Likes

A supply for my extra small craft is supposed to come in today.
I’ve been having fun looking at valentine things on Pinterest in the meantime.

3 Likes

I also received a supply today, so I hope to be making cards and others things this weekend!

4 Likes