Complete - GALentine's Day Swap - Sign ups thru Jan 16th s/o Jan 31

We have snow in the forecast this weekend. Sounds like perfect crafting weather!

4 Likes

Snow is the perfect time to craft! It keeps you safe in the house. Crafting saves lives!

6 Likes

I think I want this in big letters on the back of a shirt.

8 Likes

I’ve made some cards, so I think I’m ready to sign up!

6 Likes

Excited to participate in this one! Lots of ideas buzzing about.

6 Likes

I sent my Q even though I did not get a head start over the weekend like I had planned. I hadn’t factored in the girls wanting to play in the snow!

6 Likes

Working on these little by little. Trying to get back in the groove of things.

6 Likes

sad to say that I couldn’t get my mojo going, and now will be out of town for awhile, so I’ll watch the gallery (and perhaps send some random Galentines if I get back home in time!)

5 Likes

Hoping to get some things done in time to join this one!

4 Likes

Remember, you dont have to have them done to join. You will have until the end of the month to send.

3 Likes

I have some ideas…I help my kids make clever Valentine’s for their friends every year. It would be so fun to mail and receive some of my own! Count me in.

9 Likes

I went ahead and signed up. Made extra smalls last night, and have a plan for the cards. Just awaiting one supply.

6 Likes

I can’t wait to see all the cards being made! I also can’t wait to be able to sign up for a swap. For now, I’ll just be a lurker lol.

4 Likes

I’ll have time this weekend to work more on the extra small. I’m somewhat concerned about a part possibly breaking in the mail. Since it is not intrinsic, I think I will chance it and pay USPS non-machinable fee.
The cards will require some re-thinking. Bummer. My idea was fun.

ETA: New idea!

5 Likes

Hey @Myruka it looks like you already meet the requirements to sign up for your first swap. You been a member over 30 days and you’ve posted over 15 times!

8 Likes

I have been on here for over a month?!!! Okay. Yes! I’m joining. I still have time!

8 Likes

Went and got my stamps on Friday, I’m really looking forward to all this beautiful mail that everyone’s making!

5 Likes

If anyone else is into philately, USPS released their new Valentine’s Day stamps yesterday. I mean, their LOVE stamps.

6 Likes

I’ve got my questionnaire sent…finally!

5 Likes

Thanks @geekgirl ! And welcome @Myruka !

2 Likes