COMPLETE : Miniature Make a Friend Swap S/U Jan 27 to Feb 6 SO March 15, 2021

i am so unaware of fashion, so i def shouldn’t comment, but i also vote to ditch the high heeled shoes.

I second the execution of high heels.

And bras while we’re at it.

5 Likes

I’m pretty good at ignoring fashion trends I don’t like (of which there are plenty - saggy pants and high heels would both go on my list too) if I could really kill one for everyone it would be strong perfume / body spray. Even when the scent is nice they can make my eyes water and getting a whole bunch competing in one small room is torture. Blech!
I’d seriously like to go back in time and do something terrible to the inventor of Axe in particular.

3 Likes

I agree with the strong perfumes and body sprays. They give a lot of people headaches. I would love to get rid of them all! Other than that, I don’t care what people wear.

The fashion I would love to ROCK again are the overalls I practically lived in all through college. Those were amazing.

2 Likes

I miss doc Martin’s and chucks, but neither are supportive enough for my old, tired feet! :athletic_shoe:

2 Likes

I’d love to have some Doc Martin’s like I used to have in highschool.
I still wear chucks though, can’t do without them.

2 Likes

I still have a pair of docs, not the boot, the low tie ones. They come out on Halloween sometimes. Arch supports in everything these days. And not a heel in sight.

I would also kill those long lasting laundry and dryer scents. You just can’t get rid of them.

1 Like

I’m not very good at being up to date with fashion. I’m also not a fan of stiletto high heels or overpoweringly strong scents.

As far as rocking something, I love my Doc Martens in the winter - I have three pairs!

Yeah so I never learn…don’t assemble while you’re suppose to be paying attention to a meeting UGH!!!

2 Likes

I am official DONE with my medium (well, it turned big) item! Now to think on my small. I have an idea but haven’t settled.

2 Likes

Lots of senders already! I’m excited to see packages show up and be posted in the gallery!

(There’s still almost a week left, so no worries if you are still working!)

1 Like

I’m glad I reread the rules, I had forgotten to add one thing, but no worries, I attended choir rehearsal and did a bit of crafting at the same time. The miracle of Zoom.

We’ve already have an awesome package in our gallery!

3 Likes

It’s send outs today. Please let me and your partner know if you will need a few extra days. We’ve got a lot in transit; I’m super excited to see the gallery fill up!

Went to the PO yesterday and Kiosk was down. Now I have to brave the overheated, somewhat crowded lobby. OH well, double mask it up and go.

Update. Mailed today!

2 Likes

And I received from @Whistlefish, she nailed it! Perfect matchup. I’ll post soon, it’s a busy Friday.

P.S. I get my 2nd Covid shot today. Celebrate!

4 Likes