COMPLETE : Miniature Make a Friend Swap S/U Jan 27 to Feb 6 SO March 15, 2021

That’s exactly what I thought when I read your questionnaire :star_struck:

1 Like

headdesk I missed the signup period, I’m so sorry! :confounded:

It’s going to be an awesome swap with great swappers, following the thread now is a pleasure.

(I could have sworn I just checked in the other day and was about to finish and send in the questionnaire now that the kids are both asleep before ten for once… weird times. I think I’m missing a whole week here. Must be all that snow outside on top of everything else.)

1 Like

I have a cat named Rygel! Although he was named after a character in the show Farscape and not the star. He’s also a tabby with a white belly.

2 Likes

Our Rigel is a scrappy little character, he was the runt and has stayed smaller and leaner than the others. He loves to explore and tell you all about it. This group of kittens ate loud!

2 Likes

I missed sign-ups by a day. Looks to be a fun swap! Have fun everyone!

4 Likes

That is a bummer! Maybe next time. I think every swap is the opportunity to make a new friend. :heart:

1 Like

It is so nice to see you in our new home!

1 Like

Have you ever been told you look like someone famous and who was it?

Honestly, I don’t think so. Although, there is a this girl who plays on my kid’s rec soccer team sometimes that resembles Ryan Gosling (facial features, not that she looks like a boy!) to me.

1 Like

i look like no one. except my daughters, who aren’t famous. yet. lolz.

2 Likes

@mel, you look like you!

For me, no one famous, tho I was often taken for a boy until I was about 16. Short hair and no boobs will do that to you.

2 Likes

I don’t think I have ever been told I look like anyone famous :thinking:

There is a post-apocalyptic show called Daybreak. I have been told that I look like Ms. Crumble, the biology teacher. However, my friend didn’t say if I resemble her before or after she becomes a zombie. :joy::joy:

daybreak-1

Edit: this last picture is me.
20210208_160308

6 Likes

I agree, there is definitely a likeness :open_mouth:

Was disappointed it didn’t get a second season, was quite an enjoyable series!

2 Likes

Both before and after depending on the time of day…

3 Likes

:joy::joy: I have to say that the weird part of my personality really identified with the zombie.

2 Likes

I don’t remember anyone telling me I look like someone famous. However, one of my friends and I are often mistaken for sisters although we don’t look alike at all :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: We’re only both small in height :rofl:

3 Likes

We really enjoyed Daybreak too, lots of fun.

I don’t look like anyone famous.

I’m going to answer the last question too. We don’t have any pets, we had a dog we really loved, and if we ever got another dog it would be another keeshond - but we think our climate is too warm here for all the fluff …

8 Likes

Oh my goodness…so handsome!

1 Like

I know, right? People used to stop him on the street all the time for pats and selfies - sometimes it was like taking a minor celebrity for a walk.

4 Likes

I want to bury my face in his fur!

2 Likes