COMPLETE Mug Rug Swap Gallery

so cute!
and what a sweet patch on the back :slight_smile:

and @photojenn, your reversible mug rug is so pretty!

3 Likes

Guys, these are ALL so gorgeous, bright and cheerful. I’m really annoyed that you all live far away across an ocean because all the water in the way is going to make it SO much harder to come over and steal admire them.

5 Likes

Oh, thank you for the lovely tea. I’ll just wrap up the rest of my biscuit in this lovely napkin… er mug rug…and take it home with me.

What, I can’t?

5 Likes

@abbeeroad - Your mug rug is so sweet and I live the composition of the bright geometrics pieces vs the simple, clean flower.

@kwality570 – Wowza. Your lines are so straight and so exact! I love the fussy cutting you did. The bottle placement on the lower right-hand corner is genius. The addition of the embroidery thread really makes it pop. I also love that it is reversible. The bee and hexies are beautifully done.

@photojenn – I love how simplistic yet strong your design is. That’s not easy. I love that it is reversible, but I adore the rainbow lines so much that no one would ever see the other side. Your bias tape is impeccable.

2 Likes

What cool takes on mug rugs! I love how they are all a little canvas for partner themes.

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful!

2 Likes

Beautiful mug rugs!!!

3 Likes

I loooove all the mug rugs!

3 Likes

I am so loving all the beautiful creations. I sent mine out on 8/20/2021—so be on the look out @Ewulotta!

Anne

4 Likes

I’m super excited to share this awesomeness.

@marionberries sent this. It’s funny as well as beautiful. I love near the harbourside in Bristol and an regularly interrupted by the noisy seagulls!! I wanted a talisman to shut them up, maybe this will work…

Oh and check out the lovely card as well.

Unfortunately, it might not shut them up but it shushes them :rofl::rofl::rofl:

16 Likes

@marionberries That mug Rug is beautiful! I love the way you showed the sun reflecting in the water. It’s a piece of art!

1 Like

Absolutely stunning piece from @marionberries! She never disappoints.

1 Like

Ahhh, thanks @Abbeeroad . I love an excuse to paint in fabric.

2 Likes

@marionberries That texture is amazing! What a beautiful piece of art!

2 Likes

This is FANTASTIC!!

1 Like

Oh, this is so lovely. I love the embroidered flower! So gorgeous.

1 Like

Oh, my goodness. SO many gorgeous mug rugs! The seagull flying at sunset is just so beautiful. Insanely gorgeous.

1 Like

I received the most adorable mug rug ever from Becca - @gozer. The fabrics and cuteness level are just perfect. And the inverse tummy on the panda makes me smile like crazy. It will be well used and well loved.

Thank you SO much for swapping me! You were so lovely throughout the whole process. <3

11 Likes

I love the the range of approaches people have taken: @marionberries’ and @gozer’s pieces couldn’t be more different, it’s really inspiring to see all the ideas, each stunning on its own way

2 Likes

Cuteness overload!

1 Like