COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (signup 2/15-2/24; send out 4/3!)

Today is the last day for sign ups!! Calling all fence sitters!

@Annchen @gozer @MistressJennie @jemimah @Juju @AntBee @Ewulotta

And anyone else considering joining us!!

Partners likely early Sat AM. :sunrise: :handshake:

4 Likes

Working on it!

5 Likes

I am going to join in! I need to make something I love to get and give!

5 Likes

Anybody interested in making a Grateful Dead or Phish themed rugmug for my mister? If so, I’m in. Remember we’re in Canada, for shipping purposes. These should be able to go as lettermail though, I think so anyhow.

3 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome @MistressJennie and @AIMR!!

I love these themes! If you don’t get any takers, let’s talk. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

One of my favorite and most used mug rug is a crochet one I got with fabric on the other side. I think these can be made with very interesting other things as well…I use these for mugs, of course, but also to put under my pots, vases, etc. to keep them “organized”. Very useful!

7 Likes

I’m definitely going to have to go a yarn route for this swap because my fabric stash and sewing supplies are in storage. I’m hoping to get to try a new technique like mosaic crochet or something similar for my partner.

7 Likes

Yay! Welcome! We are a growing group!!

4 Likes

Phew, I’ve just sent in my questionnaire… Hope it’s not too late :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Yay!!!

4 Likes

Woohoo - got you in plenty of time! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@Abbeeroad as much as I would like to, I’ll have to pass this time… Surgery is looming in my future and not sure when yet. But I’ll be looking in the gallery at all the pretties!

4 Likes

No worries - next time! Best of luck with the surgery!

3 Likes

I don’t know if I signed up in time, but either way I’ll enjoy following the gallery and seeing what you all create for the swap :grin:

3 Likes

Welcome our newest swappers @Annchen and @jemimah!

Partners shortly!

5 Likes

Hooray!!!

2 Likes

Yeeeeesssss!! Hello partner @Annchen

Now I can do some productive stalking!

3 Likes

OK! Partners are posted and Qs have been sent. Please let me know if I made any goofs. I agonized way to much over partnering, moving folks around multiple times. I lost track of who was open to yarn at least once! :sweat_smile: I hope everyone is psyched about their partners!!! I wanted to swap with everyone, so I’m excited for you all!

4 Likes

Yay for partners :partying_face:

Hi @Magpie :wave:

3 Likes

Woot! Happy Dance

3 Likes