COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (signup 2/15-2/24; send out 4/3!)

I’m delighted to be partnered with @Kwality570! Her themes are exactly what I’ve been thinking along the lines of (probably because they’re so similar to my own). I’m excited to get started!

4 Likes

Yay! Cue extreme anxiety over here because I’m swapping with a sewing genius, but I love your themes and am excited to get started!

4 Likes

So happy to be swapping with @AIMR! Lots of ideas already…

3 Likes

Back at ya, @endymion !

This is a great group so, I bet it was hard to partner up, @Abbeeroad ! I think all of us would be happy to swap with each and everyone!!! Good job! Can’t wait to start planning away and narrowing down…

4 Likes

I asked for 2 partners! I would have taken 3, I love the crafting of everybody in this group! The gallery is going to be incredible.

4 Likes

I always love everything you come up with! Our lists are so similar all you have to do is make something you’d love and odds are pretty darn good that I’ll love it too!

3 Likes

Yay!! I’m looking forward to swapping with you @Cindy :smiley_cat:

4 Likes

I was so happy to see your name beside mine. Wheels are already turning.

4 Likes

Yay for partners! I don’t think I have swapped with @MistressJennie before. Have we? Anyway, I already have a couple of ideas stewing. I can hardly wait to go home so I can dig through my fabric stash! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I don’t think we have! Very excited to swap with you my new friend!

3 Likes

We are new friends AND new neighbors by midwest standards. I am just two hours away from your new home. :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I need to let my ideas stew for a bit, but I’m very excited!

6 Likes

Me too. I had an idea before partners were allocated and I think it will work…

5 Likes

I don’t know what it is, but go for it!

1 Like

I bounced a few of my ideas around with my husband as my audience, and he got out pen and paper to draw an idea. It might just work! I could have the right supplies for it too.

I also found a perfect pattern. Only it’s an advanced pattern for a craft I’m not super familiar with. I’m not sure it’d be possible to get decent supplies for it either, bit it would work so well… Maybe not this time around!

5 Likes

Today, I drew out my idea too!!! Now to crack on and get it done!!

5 Likes

I made some progress with the design layout yesterday while I helped my kiddo with his math study guide. His artistic eye approved, so that has to count for something.

2 Likes

Hey everyone! Check in time! Some of you already answered, but how’s it going? Have you chatted with your partner? Made a plan? Actually started??

I…have not started yet. I have too many plans, lol. I think I’m just going to start playing with fabric this week and see where things go…

5 Likes

We have chatted! :wink:
I haven’t started yet, my man was a wee bit needy this weekend. He has covid, the poor lamb. We watched a lot of dumb TV.

4 Likes

Awe! Hope he feels better soon!!

3 Likes