COMPLETE - Mug Rug Swap Round 2 (signup 2/15-2/24; send out 4/3!)

I’m on my fourth try now :joy: Luckily it’s not a destructive crafty thing. Whatever I get after this try will have to be it.

2 Likes

Same!! So intriguing!

1 Like

My mug rug is basically made in 2 stages. I’ve completed stage 1, but I’m wondering if it’s going to be too busy. Time to start stage 2 and find out.

3 Likes

I don’t think I’d ever find anything too busy, FYI.

I only have a very preliminary start, but will get in gear and get some progress made this week.

2 Likes

I’m finished but have a question …

@Abbeeroad is March 31st the day we send or the deadline to send by?

2 Likes

Exciting! March 31 is the date to send by. You can certainly send earlier if you’re ready!

3 Likes

I’m glad to hear that because I decided not to change it :blush:. My mug rug is ready to be bound. Now to decide what fabric to use for the binding…

1 Like

I will need every minute to get done. My post-covid energy levels are ppppfffftttt

2 Likes

My mug rug is done. Now the hard part…getting to the post office. I hope to get there tomorrow or Saturday.

2 Likes

I totally spaced on a check in question last week! :sweat_smile: Thanks to those of you to popped in without my prodding!

This week’s question is…

It’s the first day of Spring here in the Northern Hemisphere. What do you look forward to most during springtime?

For me, it’s typically Spring Break and our first family vacation (or staycation) of the year, no matter how big or small!

2 Likes

Spring break was last week here.
I’m just looking forward to more sunshine, I’m really craving the light.

2 Likes

I look forward to flowers, birds, sunshine, more outdoor activity… Everything about spring is pretty wonderful.

1 Like

I’m waiting for the migratory birds to return.

3 Likes

We have a sender!!

Here’s our GALLERY!

3 Likes

I’m looking forward to more and more daylight! The best thing ever here in grey, cloudy Michigan.

2 Likes

I had a rare sun-day today! One of the cats was shouting at me on my lunch break so I put her harness on and gave her (and me) a short break in the sun.

In other news. Not much happening on the embellishment front. I found a useable pattern in one of my books and I spent one training session and a project meeting winding yarn. Nearly done with that part. Hopefully this yarn will work as intended, otherwise it’s back to stash shopping.

3 Likes

Spring flowers!

2 Likes

Ooh, the mention of spring flowers made me think of all the bright orange poppies that I recently saw popping up alongside the freeway. That is definitely one of my spring favorites! A bit of beauty along a drive is always a nice thing!

5 Likes

My mug rug is going well so far! Going to make some more progress tonight during some well deserved sewing machine time. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I have my mug rug packaged up and almost ready to go. I just need to go to pirateship and print a postage label.

4 Likes