COMPLETE - One Tiny Thing Swap 2020: Sign ups 3/28-04/04. Send Out: 04/27/20

Yay for partners! I am currently clueless on what I’m going to make. I plan on spending a good amount of time looking through my partner’s pinterest board!

2 Likes

Still figuring out WHAT to make… pretty sure I’ve got the subject.

2 Likes

I think I have a good idea. Just waiting to learn a little more about my partner so I can get the details right.

1 Like

I think I know what I want to make for you. We get our stuff we shipped across the country tomorrow, and I’m hoping to find certain crafting supplies right away. :blush:

3 Likes

I love digging through my stash for supplies! Very happy to say this will be stash-only swap for me. An idea popped up last night and I am going to run with it!

3 Likes

I’m going to aim for stash only, but we’ll see…

2 Likes

I’ve spent 7 hours today on the project for my partner. I’m maybe halfway done. I hope she loves it as much as I do! :heart:

6 Likes

“7 hours today, halfway done”. :joy: relatable

4 Likes

I can’t wait! :grin:

2 Likes

I just finished my OTT project for @lifeinpigtails! I won’t be able to send it out until next Tuesday, but it’s ready to go. I love it so much that I may have to make another for myself.

With researching (a nicer way of saying stalking :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:) her Pinterest board, then finding a pattern, making the project, and designing my own pattern for a portion of the project, all told I spent more than 25 hours on this, and I enjoyed every second of it. :heart:

6 Likes

(Squeee!!)
I’m so excited! Now to buckle down and work on yours!

3 Likes

I know whst kind of craft I will do but I have a hard time deciding the theme… But I’ll try my best to finish soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I also have spent a significant amount of time on this… not 25 hours (wow!) but quite a few for someone with three kids at home and everything that goes with that. I often use the tagline, “artist by night” because sometimes the only moments I have to indulge in a project are in the wee hours after the kids go to sleep. I may have binged-watched Netflix last night to make a solid start… I pawned the kids off on their uncle and may be able to finish today. Stay-tuned…

1 Like

I have finally decided what I’m going to make! Now I just have to DO it! XD

2 Likes

Inspiration FINALLY hit me today! I have other swaps and masks to work on, but at least I have a good idea to ruminate over while I wrap up other projects.

4 Likes

The question is… are these needles small enough? We’ll see!

3 Likes

Alright, I’m going back and forth between two ideas, I’ll start playing around tomorrow and see which one speaks to me :laughing:

4 Likes

Holy macaroni…25 hours! I might be in the category of crafters that do not keep track of craft time because it’s too scary to think about. But in all honesty, if not crafting, what else would we be doing?? Anyone have a tp tute yet?

Started something, finally. We’ll see how it goes!

4 Likes

I made some good progress today. Hopefully I’ll finish in the next day or two!

3 Likes

I have all my supplies gathered, today. Tomorrow after work I start crafting!

4 Likes