Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

I know, right?

5 Likes

I literally almost have! Iā€™m like, Lynx, you canā€™t say that right now! Dā€™uh!

5 Likes

yay partners!! :smile: Looking forward to stalking my partner! :blush:

4 Likes

Fun! Stalking is well underway. Iā€™m leaning toward something I havenā€™t done before which is exciting!

5 Likes

I have no idea what I will make yet. More stalking is needed. This is fun!

5 Likes

Researching what to make for your secret pal is so much fun :slight_smile:

As I said, Iā€™m happy to serve as go-between if you have specific questions for your secret pal.
For example, if you really want to make a bracelet but need to know her wrist size, lmk and Iā€™ll pass it along.

I know the gallery will be epic! And remember, youā€™re only making and sending one tiny thing :smiley:

6 Likes

Two seconds is all it took to decide what to make my secret pal but I canā€™t say why right now :face_with_hand_over_mouth::no_mouth:

6 Likes

I just supported some Etsy shops since my partner likes ____ and I donā€™t have ___. Once the supply arrives, Iā€™ll be in business!

7 Likes

You guys are killinā€™ it!

The random hints, the sneakinessā€¦haha!

7 Likes

Off to the fabric store for me!

4 Likes

I am going to plot & plan a few more days before gathering supplies ā€¦ sometimes my brain latches onto something immediately that turns out very wrong lol.

4 Likes

I stalked a little and am mulling some things overā€¦ might try something out of my comfort zone :grimacing:

5 Likes

I have stalked my partner and decided on what to make. I just made an order for what I needed to make my item! :smiley:

4 Likes

Iā€™m keeping my big blabber mouth shut but just know Iā€™ve got a wonderful plan brewing!

8 Likes

Bahahaha OK the girls and I dressed up as the golden girls one halloween and took 2nd place in a costume party! My bestie was Dorthy!

7 Likes

I cobbled together a few patterns to make my own design and started last night! Thanks to @roler and Mr sbc, I was able to narrow things down. I am such an indecisive person. :smiley:

6 Likes

What I wanted to make was going to be too big! But, I dreamed of an alternative and it will be tiny!

Canā€™t wait to get started tonight ā€¦ hubby goes off to play drums and that leaves me home to make a mess!

6 Likes

The best kind of messes!

3 Likes

I usually change my crafty plan for swaps a few times before making what I will actually sendā€¦ hereā€™s idea number two taking form :nerd_face: I did math

11 Likes

Nice! Totally intriguingā€¦and Iā€™m very curious about your plans :slight_smile:

2 Likes