Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

Even better…math done on “trash” :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

I like to always have something in my recycling box for this reason :sweat_smile: (math, idea sketches, etc)

4 Likes

Successful craft store run. Went for (and found) wigglies, also came back with shinies, pokies, and some sparkles. :zipper_mouth_face:

9 Likes

My idea is taking shape here! Its more one of those loose ideas that in the end I hope all comes together.

3 Likes

That pretty much sums it up for all the random craft supplies! :smiley:

5 Likes

There is a certain craft I really want to do but I’m still trying to figure out how to make it work for my partner. I might end of having to do something else if I don’t figure it out by tomorrow. We are heading out of town for the week to Las Vegas, so I will just have to plot by the pool and get to work when we get back. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

OoooOoh! I think I just figured out what I’m making for my partner! I’ll give you all a hint- it’s one thing, and it’s tiny. :hugs::joy:

I’m excited to make this because I never have before and I’ve lots of fun ideas rattling around in my head for exactly how I wanna do this… :star_struck:

6 Likes

I wish you wouldn’t go around giving everything away like that…sheesh!

:rofl:

7 Likes

I know what I’m making but it means …

shutting off the ceiling fan in the peak of our cabin, climbing the ladder to our loft bedroom, walking along the planks hubby set up so I could reach my craft stash, avoiding now-stopped fan blades and digging around in my supplies. All while reminding myself not to move around too much. But, secret pal, you’re worth it :smiley:

10 Likes

Right?

I need to start taking notes to figure out what you guys are plotting! :laughing:

4 Likes

stabrabbit

I am channeling my creative inner stab rabbit today :grin:

8 Likes

Well last night I started making the _____ but it was a little too short on one side. Today I tried again but added the ______ on the wrong side, making the _____ upside down. :upside_down_face: :stuck_out_tongue: So I’ll be taking a break now :sweat_smile: …at least I have two examples of what not to do :laughing:

7 Likes

I might have settled on an idea. Time to think about how to actually physically craft it!

3 Likes

just waiting to have a bit of time to sit and ____________, then i will be golden!! well, after i decide what colour this baby will be!!

3 Likes

Just wanted to say that the OTT Secret Pal edition of mad libs is highly entertaining! :smiley:
So many possibilities for filling in the empty spaces!

5 Likes

_____ arrived! Now I can start working!

3 Likes

lol My ________arrived…but, I forgot to cancel it because I changed my mind on what was possible for me to make…oh, well…at least I have enough ___________ to last a while! lol

3 Likes

I finally settled on a version of my item, ordered supplies, and am now crafting a trial run _____ while I wait! And gathering stash supplies so I have everything in one place ready to go.

4 Likes

Alrighty then. Are you guys randomly generating fill-in-the-blanks or does each tiny dash represent a letter? :laughing:

My turn.

I may or may not be crafting a ______ _____ _____ to offer as a random raffle prize for this swap.
Mostly because you guys are awesome! :wink:

6 Likes

My dashes each represent a letter :sweat_smile: and now I totally want to make a crafty mad libs :rofl:

3 Likes