Complete - OTT (One Tiny Thing) Secret Pal

Lol…same here!

1 Like

Random! It’s even more seeeeeeecret! :wink:

4 Likes

Ok, today I cut the _____ then _____ the colors. Now working on adding the layers of _____.

4 Likes

My favorite part of my ____is the faux ____. It’s a small detail, but oh so cool!

2 Likes

I finished the ________ for __________ last night. I will try to mail out tomorrow, but I make no promises. :grin:

2 Likes

Still figuring out the design for my project.
It will be a _______ /______ made with an __. Still need to figure out how to _______ the ______ and what the will look like. And a few minor details as well.

3 Likes

Still waiting on my order to arrive! should be here in the next few days, can’t wait to get started! :blush:

5 Likes

Tomorrow I set up for round three of attempting to make a _____ for the ____ - ________ - ____ - ____ (If I hyphenate it still counts as one thing :wink: Imnotbendingtherulesmuch! :innocent: :innocent: :innocent:) I have two full kid-free days ahead of me so I can mess up multiple times without having to put anything sharp away between attempts :wink: But third time’s a charm so I should be good :crossed_fingers:

6 Likes

Enjoy your kid-free time and you’ve got this!

2 Likes

I started on __________ for my partner. It’s going well and if life stays relatively calm, I’ll be done in time. It’s fun to see everyone write about their __________ projects too!

4 Likes

YAY! :partying_face: Attempt #3 was a success! :tada: There’s still more to do but I’m at a point that if I make any more mistakes I won’t care :sweat_smile: (ok, I’ll care a little… but I won’t have to start all over now :wink:)

7 Likes

I found my Japanese_______. Shrunk it down to fit the parameters…I think it can be done with some tweaking!

I swear, when this swap is over, we need to go back in fill in the blanks…it is driving me crazy to read all of these!!!

8 Likes

Most definitely!

3 Likes

And we have a swap gallery!!!

I can neither confirm nor deny that we have a OTT on its way to its new home :smiley:

10 Likes

Yesterday I found _____ now looking for ______ to finish ___________________

5 Likes

oh no…4.1 inches…maybe I can squish it…lol

6 Likes

Tsk, tsk.

4 Likes

Today I ___ _______… or maybe I already sent :shushing_face: :stuck_out_tongue: :upside_down_face:

6 Likes

I got to use the _____________ I purchased after all!

3 Likes

Finished up last night and just sent! Woot!
This means the reveals are coming… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

7 Likes