COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-2 GALLERY

I love the color contrast with the brights and the black and white. Beautiful work.

1 Like

Just the bright colors alone radiate positive energy! Love how each piece is a rainbow of positive…the card, the artwork, the sticker the gummy kabob (ha ha ha…now we all want one!)…well done, @Abbeeroad …oh, and black and white cow to balance it all out! love!!

1 Like

isn’t that refreshing! I will have to go get some Splenda this week :slight_smile:

I’m enjoying this gallery!
@Kwality570 , what a fantastic job you did on the scrappy book cover, and @curiousfae , the bookmarks are fantastic, and full of such good ideas for me to use as a future reference! The cards are lovely as well :heart:

@Abbeeroad , another fun creation by you! and where oh where can I find a gummy kabob?

2 Likes

Haha…I picked it up at a small, local store. But it looks like these are basically the same thing!

3 Likes

thanks!

1 Like

I received from @AIMR. She sent me the sweetest times! A wonderful heart mug rug, some yummy chocolates and the coolest Halloween paper rosette. Thank you so much!!! Everything is so me!!! Look at that adorable pumpkin!!!

10 Likes

Oh, squeee! The heart! Everything is so great but c’mon with that awesome scrappy heart, love Love LOVE!

Thank you for being you…I explained that I am no paper master but I have always wanted to try doing those rosettes! They are way harder than I thought, so major respect for people who do beautiful things with them!

Here is a little secret as well…the little owl came from @TheMistressT when I won her paper items from the original LC auction! The polka dot paper came from @MissingWillow and the pieced heart was inspired by @marionberries ! I love the one she sent me, so it is now my “go-to” extra! Lots of love sent your way, awesome woman!!!

7 Likes

OOO beautiful package. And a nice riff on the pieced heart! Keep the love coming.

3 Likes

What a beautiful package! Love that scrappy heart of course but the rosette is so kk!!

3 Likes

Gorgeous things @AIMR!! I love that scrappy heart too, beautiful!

2 Likes

beautiful creation, @AIMR !

2 Likes

My turn to show off my goods from @kittykill !

How this is a small is beyond me…the felt accents alone would take me hours…but they sure are a nice touch to hoops…look at the details in the rose!

I also got a new mug for evening tea (and tea was included! mmmm) and a beautiful floral card…thanks for the uplifting note…I always feel special when I get a Pam Package!

11 Likes

it is all just gorgeous! and everything matches the other pieces of the pkg~ wonderful!

2 Likes

Beautiful embroidery! The felt flower is perfect!

2 Likes

What a gorgeous embroidery!!!

1 Like

I really like the symbology of an upside down umbrella, it’s so perfect for this swap. Beautiful work.

1 Like

Yes!!! That has meaning to me as well!

1 Like

I got a lovely package from @kittykill
This sweet hoop with such neat lettering!
And a cute little notecard

And this pretty mug with lots of yummy tea. Can’t wait to try the buttermint flavor

Thanks kittykill!

Edit - better pic of the mug

10 Likes

I love that affirmation! Beautifully stitched, of course.

1 Like