COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-2 GALLERY

Beautiful sentiment and stitching!!! Also, another felt flower detail…so special!

@geekgirl …when we meet up, we will have to have a cup of tea and toast our fabulous swap partner!!

3 Likes

Wow @kittykill those hoops are fabulous! and what pretty, generous packages!!

Another lovely embroidery. I really like that affirmation, great project!

Yeah! So glad that everything got to @AIMR and @geekgirl. I had a lot of fun with the patterns and gathering the treat.

2 Likes

Fantastic stitched goodness!
And I love the heart mug rug.

I received from @geekgirl. She made me a lovely drawing that I plan on framing and putting in my office. Thank you for the treats!!!

11 Likes

Oooo…love it! Great colors and shapes and the accents pull it all together!

1 Like

What a wonderful statement! That will be a nice framed piece to keep you in a good mood!

1 Like

That is such a great quote, true too. Beautiful package, this gallery is so good.

1 Like

Gorgeous work @geekgirl! the colours and sentiment are really uplifting!

I received from @jemimah today and I think she will receive from me today as well. Kirsten put together a sunny, bright, and colorful package for me.

Chocolate and ATCs which I will happily add to my art journal.

Six greeting cards! I was thinking of making something like this for my mom & sisters for Xmas so I am totally stealing this design.

And one of @jemimah ’s birds - Yay!

Thanks so much!

11 Likes

Oh I love those cards!! Great colors and sayings and I love the design, too!

3 Likes

So gorgeous, wow. Of course all those bright colours are just made of happy. Wonderful!

2 Likes

The theme of this entire gallery seems to be happy and bright!

Love the bird art…

4 Likes

So many pretty packages so far!!! Just received mine from @AIMR, will take photos real soon :smiley:

1 Like

After a bit of a kerfluffle at my local po I finally retrieved my wonderful package from @Smmarrt !

Beautifully textured and lovely colors. And what an eye for composition! I totally relate to this sentiment. :joy:

This kitty person! What a fun collage. So unique and adorable- the best of both worlds.

Yummy snacks! Sour jelly beans may be my new favorite thing,

Thank you smmarrt! And a special appreciation for being so patient and kind with the mail mixup.

7 Likes

Ok, that’s a perfect sentiment for you for SURE! LOL :laughing:
And the kitty is amazing, so freaky looking with that people face. Love it!

1 Like

lol…I was thinking the exact same thing…perfect for our @curiousfae …lol

The kitty is a bit freaky, but again, perfect…great job @Smmarrt !

1 Like

The kitty face is a stamp from Sunny Carvalho from Rubber Moon. There were humanoid faces in this set as well. I like her style.

2 Likes

Wow! I love that first piece of art soo much!

1 Like