COMPLETE - Positive Affirmations R-2 GALLERY

Maybe you could start a thread in the lounge on this topic? I can donate tee shirts to a local store, Marine Layer. I get $5 credit per shirt and then I can buy shirts that are made from the donated shirts.

5 Likes

It kinda reminds me of this one that keeps popping up on my FB feed

Loving this gallery btw. You all sent some lovely items

4 Likes

Yay, Iā€™m so glad you like it Tisha!

I did remember that was your favourite flavour from a previous assortment. Whittakerā€™s is an excellent NZ chocolate brand, and I was really happy to find some in the shops here in Young!

I also love aboriginal art, but that dudes in tubs calendar is fabulous :laughing: (and a great cause)

Great ideas about how to be be more sustainable with clothing @AIMR and @Smmarrt! Weā€™ve been living out of suitcases for three months, and our household of stuff just arrived this week. Unpacking all the clothes is a bit of a wake up call. I would say Iā€™m not a huge shopper, I donā€™t need to have all the latest stuff or anything, and I try to be thoughtful about what I buy. But itā€™s amazing how much unnecessary stuff weā€™ve still accumulated without trying. I really like the idea of making a more intentional ā€œnothing-unsustainableā€ commitment - thanks for the inspiration!

7 Likes

I contacted them about the shipping to the USAā€¦there was a mistake! I ordered the calendar, lol.

3 Likes

I received the most gorgeous package from @Magpie!! Look!

She made me a wonderful sewing kit, all in my favourite colours, with hexies on one side. So beautiful! And she sent about a million little notes on all sorts of cute notepaper :love_letter:

For the treats, the kit is stuffed full of little tools and notions, all colour co-ordinated. Plus the zipper compartment was full of beautiful precut hexies in pretty batiks, ready for me to play with!

And on the other side, another of my very favourite Rumi quotes :heart:

Thank you so much Tisha!

8 Likes

Yay, so very happy it got there quickly. When I found out you were without your sewing things I knew just what to make you. Of course it arrived at the same time as your moving boxes, lol, but now youā€™ll never have to be without a stitchy kit that can easily travel with you.
After last time I was very nervous to send anything edible. How many months did that take, 4? 6?! Ugh, too long. I hope youā€™ll enjoy making some hexies instead, those were my first ever. Fun!

3 Likes

Ah! Thatā€™s soo fun!! What a useful and thoughtful little kit!

4 Likes

Fabulous, fabulous!

@Magpie --your hexies and use of them are wonderful!

Both of you should make hexie pincushions! They are addicting!

2 Likes

Wow, gorgeous work!

2 Likes

My turn to show off the package I got from @imera !

I was surprised to see a round canvas which was perfect for the textured art work that she did!

All of my themes were captured so this will definitely get hung next to my desk to remind me to live a full life daily!

Thank you also for the teaā€¦they smell divine, and like you, I think the Karma tea will be a new favoriteā€¦I love sweet chili tea!

Here is a close up to show the textureā€¦love it!

@imera made the round canvas piece herselfā€¦I am trying to convince her to do a tutorial since it is handy and unique!

8 Likes

Wow!! That is GORGEOUS! A true work of art!! Love the beaded handle, too. And yes, Iā€™d love to hear more about how the round canvas was constructed!!

4 Likes

Thatā€™s beautiful @imera!! and your lettering is so pretty too!

2 Likes

I received my package from @AIMR 5 days ago, but the four days since then felt like one super long day, every day was Friday XD today Iā€™m feeling great again and I feel like itā€™s a Tuesday.

She managed to put it all in an envelope, amazing work, and I LOVE my package :heart:

First the card and extras, 4 sheets of adorable stickers! The top sheet my son claimed as soon as he saw it, but at least I have the other three.

And then my awesome craft, something I can hang on my wall as soon as my craft space is up and running.

Not only is the whole thing beautiful, but the quotes can be CHANGED! And I can make my own.

Uploading: 20221101_191546_2.jpgā€¦

She made the cards in an online watercolour class and I think they are wonderful. I love the green one with the profanity XD Iā€™ll be making sure to make it ducking happen XD Thank you, I loved the whole swap

7 Likes

It was eight months!! I think it got caught in some kind of pandemic-shipping-problems vortex, Iā€™m hoping weā€™ll never have a repeat of that much delay!

The kit will be perfect for travelling, I know itā€™s going to be used and cherished :sparkling_heart: :thread: :sewing_needle:

2 Likes

Oh thatā€™s fabulous @AIMR!! The watercolour looks gorgeous, and being able to change the sayings is brilliant!

1 Like

Interchangeable affirmations!! I LOVE THAT! Soooo coool!!

3 Likes

Ok now that Iā€™ve got time I want to leave all the awesome comments I wanted to leave.

@Kwality570 I love the colour combinations of the journal cover, itā€™s amazing.

@curiousfae Amazing art, I love the colours and the lines, real pretty. And amazing bookmarks!

@Abbeeroad The COLOURS, just real pretty, love the language because itā€™s so true XD Great skills with the doodles

@AIMR The mug rug and the art is awesome, youā€™re really skilled.

@kittykill Wonderful hoops! The work is amazing but I love the flowers on the top, it really lifts the hoops to a new level, real pretty

@geekgirl The art is amazing, why are everyone so good at doodle art? I love the different kind of trees, amazingly pretty

@jemimah The colours and the patched feeling is gorgeous, and the greeting cards are amazingly pretty. Love the cute mushrooms in the second parcel, lovely colours

@Smmarrt The quote about being weird XD so me, and Iā€™m certain a lot of other people feel like that. I love the scrapbook feeling of all your cards, the darker popping colours are beautiful.

@Magpie A sewing kit! How lovely! Great work. And the cards are super cute.

3 Likes

@imera your round canvas is stunning, just wow totally beautiful. Iā€™d like to hear about the process too.
@AIMR I love the idea of that interchangeable affirmation hanger, so great. It looks beautifully scrappy and colourful too, my favourite style!

What a fabulous gallery so far, 2 more packages to be received. I am looking forward to them, this has been such a ray of sunshine. Thanks everybody :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Wow, the changeable feature bumps it up about 10 levels @AIMR !!
Amazing & beautiful

@imera , the round canvas is so cool! Nice job

2 Likes

I finally got to use my rainbow thread I have been hoardingā€¦erā€¦saving for a special swap! lol

I really had a fun time in this swapā€¦I needed uplifting inspiration and projects. I got some great ideas and just want to remind everyone that we can help each other in small ways!

Two more packages to look forward toā€¦YAY!

4 Likes