COMPLETE:Winter Book Swap 2020: S/U: 10/6-10/17 Send outs: 11/18/20

I went shopping today. Despite bringing my 4-year old along, it was productive. I picked up a book, well, two because I can’t make up my mind. One I know is good and I think will be liked, the other was recommended and I might have to read it to make a decision. But, I’m ready to make that sacrifice. :wink::joy: Crafting supplies are locked down, though.

3 Likes

Intriguing! :thinking:

2 Likes

yes @veghorsegirl and i have been chatting…getting lots of ideas for what to send her!!

1 Like

Finally figured out my crafting plan! :laughing:

2 Likes

I made excellent headway on the craft last night. It’s nearly finished!

3 Likes

Now who’s ahead? Lol…still pondering…

2 Likes

My craft item just needs time to sit so I can come back and do little tweaks to it. My big question is the chocolate. The cool candy store I like is closed right now. I really hope it opens back up!

2 Likes

Let it hereby be known far and wide that I am not a slacker and shall attend to this swap and its requirements as soon as I have completed my other swap projects. Amen.

5 Likes

I’m done with the chocolate and the reading material it on its way. However, I got an email that an important part I ordered for my craft is delayed in the mail. I have been assured that it will arrive in time, but I’ll have to really hurry making my craft once it gets here.

2 Likes

I haven’t thought about the chocolate yet…

1 Like

Best of luck. I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

3 Likes

I have to wait until the last minute to buy the chocolate or I will eat it and have to go buy more!

5 Likes

LOL! Story of my life! :joy: :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m waiting until the last minute to buy chocolate, too. But, it’s my 4-year old who would scarf it down when no one is looking.

I started crafting last night. I’m trying something sort of new - a new twist on an old craft, really. Trying not to overthink it, so I just dove right in. Fingers crossed

5 Likes

I was at a fantastic chocolate shop on the 18th up in NH. There is no way the chocolate would have lasted. I’m on the hunt for good local chocolate!

3 Likes

Ummmm… I may or may not be eating chocolate RIGHT NOW.

5 Likes

For inspirational purposes. :wink:

3 Likes

Precisely.

2 Likes

Mine is packaged and ready to go! Wow, it’s weird that I’m this early. I just had a very productive weekend, I guess.

5 Likes

WOW!! That’s super fast!!

I’m still mulling things over…I had some craft ideas, but, now I’m having second thoughts :confused:…I have some book ideas, but, still haven’t narrowed it down…
But, it’s still October so I’m not panicking … yet…very much…

4 Likes