COMPLETED 12 Days of Christmas 2022

I’m just starting on my first project this morning. Right now I’m working on the redacted part and am really happy with how it’s turning out. I think I’ll make myself one too :slight_smile: I’ve got another idea for a project and found redacted in my stash but still need to find some redacted.

I’ve been in a bit of a crafting funk this week and am happy to have this swap to help lift me out of it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

i started a thing the other day…hope to have it done by tomorrow…if i actually sit and do it, of course…have a few other things to get done today before i can get to it though…so we shall see…def having fun thinking of what to make for @fluffypants!!

fun fact - she lives in my old neck of the woods!! i’m super stoked about that!! i’m half tempted to go drop it off in person, except the roads will probably suck by that time and its about 14-16 hrs each way, depending how fast i drive.

1 Like

I’m not even close to making a list, but my holiday is drawing to a close, so I’ll be starting soon.

In the meantime, this is what I’m looking at.

Palma de Mallorca

Which for someone who lives in rainy Ireland, is a huge treat.

10 Likes

I thought the same! We could meet up halfway, in Sault Ste. Marie, my old college stomping grounds… still far, but not as far. :wink:

2 Likes

dude, if you wanna drive to the soo in dec instead of forking out to canada post, i’m down with that!! i def know i have the better part of the drive!!

2 Likes

I hope to put in some time this coming up long weekend for this swap. Then I’m super busy for a month so we will see.

Question and check-in time: How do you feel about Christmas music?

I like it to an extent. I don’t want to hear it on the radio before Thanksgiving. And I don’t want to listen to it all day.

2 Likes

I’m not big on traditional Christmas music, if I hear it once a season that’s enough for me, but I love the Trans-Siberian Orchestra’s Christmas album. I could listen to their “Christmas Eve/Sarajevo 12/24” song on repeat all year long. My husband actually surprised me one year for Christmas with tickets to see them live a few days later, it was SO GOOD (and I hate concerts).

1 Like

I really like Christmas music. But only at Christmas. I hate hearing it early.

1 Like

I agree with you @momiemae. I like Christmas music as long as it’s Christmas time.

3 Likes

I like Christmas music, but I can tire of it if I keep hearing renditions of the same song over and over. I agree that I don’t want to hear it too early. December 1 is fine for me. :slight_smile:

I like Christmas music, but definitely not until December. Having said that, I bought a Christmas decoration yesterday. I am on holidays and there was a Christmas shop, so it’s really a souvenir right???

4 Likes

I like Christmas music, but usually classics I am familiar with.

I love Christmas music and I could listen to it anytime! However I do recognize that it irritates other people so I don’t. :wink: I do feel annoyed by hearing it early in stores because I feel like they are just trying to get you to buy more stuff, not that they just enjoy Christmas for the sake of the holiday itself, y’know?

2 Likes

I love Christmas music, but from about mid December on only

In other news, one item is done, well, unless it decides it needs something else. Items 2 & 3 started and a couple more planned out, just need to order a couple of supplies :smiley:

1 Like

Go you!! I’ve one thing half done… Which reminds me I’ve a question

1 Like

I have things done, three things and I’m working on some of the larger things. My partner and i agreed to go large for the final day. So I’m pondering that.

3 Likes

i can take it or leave it, but i really like to watch the old dean martin and frank sinatra christmas specials on youtube and that sort of thing.

and i have a finished item…so there’s that.

Working on something today for the swap.

2 Likes

I worked on lots of things over the weekend. Life has been kicking my ass recently so my studio is my calm place. So I’m getting a lot of things done

3 Likes

I finished a project this week but I am keeping him for myself.

12 Likes