COMPLETED 12 Days of Christmas 2022

He’s beautiful! Congratulations!

2 Likes

Congratulations!!! How wonderful!

1 Like

He’s just gorgeous, well done you!!!

1 Like

Started working on _______ today but need to wait until tomorrow to do the next step.

2 Likes

Aww, hooray! :heart: Lil’ smooshkins.

I finished up project #2 the other day, and started on #3. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been making a lot of stuff, have a bit of free time just now and will be busy after this coming week. I’ve 10/12 items done and am going to Belfast at the weekend,—so not to put anyone under pressure, I may bring the package with me this weekend to post it to my partner. Because there will be no customs issues and weight is less of a consideration.

It does however mean that @seeuudee will be tripping over it for months before you can open it. Is that OK with you??? I’m not certain yet that it’ll be ready, but I have loads of time this week :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I am more than happy to trip over it for a while :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m officially done and it’s all wrapped, it’ll hit the post post office on Saturday. I think this is the earliest I’ve ever sent anything out.

11 Likes

Wow! Strong work, @Edel!

Just got an idea for an item that I’m excited about so going to start on a tester tonight.

2 Likes

@Edel - the box has arrived safe and sound - now to find somewhere safe to pop it until December :smiley:

4 Likes

You can open it, there are a couple of little extras in there that you can open anytime. Everything else is wrapped.

I’m glad it got there safely :grin:

7 Likes

Wow, this box is packed! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

What do you all think, should I open the extras now?

7 Likes

I mean, I’m the grown up kid that can’t wait to open anything, so I say open!!

Or, maybe only 1?

3 Likes

I wouldn’t be able to wait to open either!

I wouldn’t be able to wait. Let me know if I need to create the gallery now! :rofl:

2 Likes

I was going to wait, but have had a really trying day, so decided to open one of the extras as a treat :slight_smile: And it has very much cheered me up, thank you @Edel

@geekgirl - once you have the gallery set up, let me know and I will add a photo :smiley:

5 Likes

Gallery is posted!

1 Like

Good, I’m glad it was there to cheer you up :grin:

2 Likes

Drafting a pattern. Cutting a thing. Forgot a seam allowance! Dang it! Adding a thing. Cutting a thing. Cutting through a thing. Oops. Taking a break. :slight_smile:

6 Likes