COMPLETED 12 Days of Christmas 2022

Getting there - went through the box and have more done that I had thought :smiley: And a number of other items that need the putting together and finishing up bits

1 Like

between friday night and today iā€™ve made/completed 2.5 thingsā€¦have that thing in time out still that i might pick up later today and work onā€¦if notā€¦if my elbow cooperates, iā€™ll start another thingā€¦thinking about wrapping stuff, but that is not my strong suit.ha.

really loving the thing i am almost done with.

Iā€™m almost done. I just need to add the finishing touches and wrap it all up before sending it.

1 Like

I accidentally ruined (as in, non-salvageable) one of the mediums I made a couple weeks ago. :confused: I ordered a replacement for one of the components and itā€™s not the same as the original so going to have to completely switch gears for the second medium. I did complete a small over the weekend that Iā€™m really happy with though!

2 Likes

Oh no! That is so frustrating!

1 Like

I made some good progress this week and am to the point where I need to start thinking about wrapping and assigning items to days. Hoping to send out next week.

My package is done and sent! Yay! Itā€™s good, because I need some time to focus on things for my family for the holidays. Iā€™m waaaaaay behind schedule.

3 Likes

Iā€™m heading into week two of a show run, but after Saturday the show will be over and sad Fluffypants will be looking for something to occupy her mind, so Iā€™m leaving myself a few things to finish up, haha.

I finished a medium the other day and while it didnā€™t come out exactly how I intended (couldnā€™t find what I was looking for at the store) ā€“ I am still pleased with it and happy to have it done after many false starts and bad ideas!

On to the next projectā€¦ and maybe time to start wrapping soon!

2 Likes

Iā€™m wrapped. Now, box.

1 Like

I just finished packing everything up. I even remembered to take a group picture of everything before wrapping and Iā€™m really happy with how my package came together!

3 Likes

I am about done! I have everything wrapped but 1 item. I may be able to ship Friday. if not then early next week.

1 Like

Driving home from my birth motherā€™s funeral. I will pack up and send tomorrow.

5 Likes

Ohhhhā€¦ Iā€™m sorry for your loss.

Aw honey, Iā€™m so sorry to hear that. Hugs

Thank you. We reconnected this past summer when she had been diagnosed with terminal cancer. Itā€™s a long story and she didnā€™t make it. She passed away this past friday and she had said she wanted a quick service so thatā€™s what her husband did. it was all kind of last minute.

I have a huge box of all my baby stuff and things she had left for me. I found out I get my craft genes from her. I came home with lots of fabric and many other things. She had a zillion baby pictures of me. My whole life I have been told she just gave me up, but that wasnā€™t true. She loved the heck out of me.

10 Likes

all the love @momiemae!! :heart:

2 Likes

finished up the item that was in time out twice. i messed it up pretty badly after picking it back up, but was able to get it figured outā€¦def a little nervous about whether or not its going to fit.

and i started my second last thing last nightā€¦

I think itā€™s amazing when people love enough to make those insanely difficult choices. Iā€™m glad you got to know each other while you had the chance.

4 Likes

Iā€™m making one more thing for you, so I havenā€™t sent yet.

2 Likes

Awww, thanks! :grin: