COMPLETED 12 Days of Christmas 2022

That was funny!

1 Like

I figured out a medium!

2 Likes

Iā€™m With friends for a craft weekend in the mountains and have been able to work on a item. Not something @GeekyBookworm asked for specifically but I hope sheā€™ll like it.

Not a Christmas themed check in question but one relevant to my weekend trip -
Do you prefer mountains or beach?

I love going to the mountains. So peaceful. We always rent a cabin and I love sitting on the deck in my pjs with a cup of coffee in the morning looking at the view.

4 Likes

Iā€™ve never been to the mountains but I think if I went Iā€™d never want to leave. I love the beach when itā€™s hot and there arenā€™t a lot of people around, the sounds of the crashing waves is so relaxing.

2 Likes

Mountains because I grew up with them!

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard for me to chooseā€¦. I love the sound of the ocean! But the mountains are home to me.

2 Likes

I actually donā€™t think I could pick, I do love a beach, feeling of sand between your toes and the smell of the ocean, but also love a mountain. If I was forced to pick one though, I think it would be the beach, as I have lived most of my life near the sea

1 Like

Mountains because they are really fun to draw!

2 Likes

Youā€™re gonna make me choose?

I choose mountains. As much as I Love the beach, I have been through too many hurricaines.

2 Likes

Finished another item last night. Iā€™m behind where I wanted to be so hoping to make some good progress the next couple weeks.

2 Likes

Working on medium projects this week. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™ll be ready to send in the next week or so.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve never been to the mountains, other than up some small mountains in my area; but I have become a fan of the beach in recent years. Still not a huge draw for me, but when I visit my snowbird parents in Florida in the winter, it certainly hits the spot!

This swap has been on the back burner this week while I panic for a pop-up shop Iā€™m having in the local mall this weekend ā€“ but Iā€™ll be back at it next week once Iā€™ve settled down again!

1 Like

mountains. although i do like the beach in the winter when its empty. but i find standing at the bottom of a mountain, looking up, to be a very compelling reason to go up it. one of these days iā€™ll make it back out west and go up.

finished a couple of things this weekā€¦just about to start another thing or two. not really keeping track of mediums or smalls at this point. just making a pile of stuff.

@fluffypants - i cant wait to hear what you decided on for this weekendā€™s pop-up!! i love fall flavours most of all.

1 Like

Iā€™m really excited about how my newest item for my partner turned out!

3 Likes

was in a bit of a crafty slump for a week or soā€¦but tonight i grabbed some stuff and started another little something somethingā€¦almost time to count and think about wrappingā€¦still on a time out from one project, but iā€™m hoping weā€™re on speaking terms again by the weekendā€¦

3 Likes

Howā€™s everyone doing? Send outs are coming up. I think I am about 90% done and can start thinking about wrapping and packaging.

4 Likes

I just realized send outs are in Nov and not early December :grimacing:

Iā€™m about half done so will need to get crafting next week!

2 Likes

I got my package and am awaiting opening time! i am working away, nearly done!

5 Likes

Iā€™m close. I havenā€™t added anything purchased yet, so I may shop around a bit still.

2 Likes

Doing okay! Itā€™s about to be a crazy couple of weeks of theatre, so Iā€™m getting things done where I can. Nice to have something to putter on. Currently working on a little project Iā€™ve been half slacking on. Lots of things ready to go for others, just need to start actually assembling!

What I DO have made, I am quite happy with, so that is a lovely feeling.

2 Likes